Here is my simple tapping script for this:
Need guidance? Contact me for a free telephone consult: www.balanceandpower.com
1. Listen to and follow your intuition.
2. Stay within your integrity- no matter what.
3. Love and laugh!
4. Forgive yourself for mistakes, let go and move on.
5. Take time each day to relax, to dream.
6. Be a great listener.
7. Stay healthy by practicing extreme self-care. (diet, sleep, exercise, relaxation techniques).
8. Stop procrastinating and take action- to move forward or to drop the project.
9. Begin each day with positive visualizations of successful outcomes of your goals.
10. Believe in yourself and your goals; create affirmations and post them onto mirrors, in an accessible notebook and in the car.
In order for these tips to be effective one must truly have the intention to succeed. Find out more about this subject on my website www.balanceandpower.com and contact me for a complimentary phone consult to discuss this and related topics.
Determination can be defined as firmness of purpose; resolve.
Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, and endurance.
Put perseverance into action:
- When you don’t get the results you want, try again and again.
- Stay calm when something upsets you.
- Work a little harder or longer on difficult tasks.
Brian Tracy said, “Sometimes your greatest asset is simply your ability to stay with it longer than anyone else.” It is difficult to persevere if you are tired. When your “battery” is run down , your mind is susceptible to negative thinking. In these circumstances, you are more likely to react, blow things out of proportion, and say things that you will regret. Watch for the signs that you need to recharge your “battery,” such as: tiredness, being easily frustrated, tension in your muscles, and feeling discouraged to name
- Take a mental break: read or listen to inspirational or motivational material, spend some time on a hobby, call a friend, or listen to calming music.
- Take a physical break: rest, take a nap, go for a walk, eat something healthy, take some deep breaths, or exercise.
Need someone to be accountable to-brainstorm with? Need
extra encouragement and strategies to take action? Need guided
success visualizations and Emotional Freedom Techniques to
overcome and transform fear?
Contact me for a complimentary telephone or Skype consult.
My interactive manual for achieving success includes my own as well as client's success stories as well as tips, strategies and techniques to be
happier and more successful!
- "That's not bad" becomes "That's quite good."
- "No problem" becomes"You're very welcome", sure, I'll be
- "That's bad" becomes "That's not good."
- "Don''t worry" becomes "You'll be fine."
- "Put some effort into it" becomes "Let's put some energy into it."
- "It's too hard" becomes "It's not easy."
- "I'm sick" becomes "I don't feel well."
- "I forgot" becomes "I didn't remember."
- "I've been working hard" becomes "I've been working well."
- "Don't cry" becomes "That's OK.."
Do you have some additional phrases to switch-up? Please do let us know!