I just got a preview look at the Tapping Insiders Club 2.0 from Nick and Jessica Ortner and I have to say: WOW! If you haven’t heard about the club (it’s been all the buzz!), it’s an incredible resource designed to bring you information on a huge variety of topics regarding tapping. More importantly, it’s designed to get you results in your life. There is a TON of content in the club, in both video and audio format. It ranges from in-depth hour long interviews, to shorter 20-30 minute interview, to 5-7 minute tap along videos. They’ve lowered the regular price for their 2.0 celebration and I don’t know how long that will last! Check it here now to learn more about using tapping to end procrastination:
Whether or not you partake in this offer, you may contact me
about EFT and view my demo video http://www.thetappingsolution.com/cmd.php?Clk=4315133
The Power of Using Tapping To End Procrastination Raise your Self-Esteem with EFT How Your Identity Impacts Your Life Using Tapping to Quickly Clear Clutter Feeling Safe To Change Personal Peace Procedure Attracting Money Tap Along Release the Fear of Failure Tap Along The Easiest Way to Tap Away Marketing Fears Overcome your Fear of Success with Tapping Click her to learn more now about challenges or obstacles:
Whatever challenges or obstacles you’re facing, I know the answer is in one of the resources inside the club. And if it’s not, you can have your questions answered in the “Ask the Experts” section or you can request an interview topic or video tap along topic! There are so many exciting features that I can’t get into them all in one short email, so take a look for yourself: Here’s a list of the topics already inside the club. I know it’s long! Beginners Corner Intro – Learn the Basics and get Tapping Right Away! Common Beginner Mistakes How to Know What To Say The Power of Questions Understanding the Choices Method Clearing Your Resistance to Tapping Simple vs. Complex Speaking Your Truth Using Tapping The Most Effective Strategies for Weight Loss and Tapping Quickly Eliminate Cravings Tap Along Eye-popping case studies on Tapping and TMJ Disorder Tapping for Cancer Support – A Healing Journey Back Pain Tapping- Find Relief Fast Using Tapping For Cold Hands and Feet Tapping for Muscle Cramps – Sleep at Last! Find Relief from Arthritis Pain with Tapping Now Click her to learn more now Using Tapping to Quie Smoking: Here’s More! An Inside Look at Using Tapping To Quit Smoking Quick Tips for Using Tapping to Improve Your Vision Knee Pain and Tapping – Understanding the Messages from your body Overcoming Insomnia Video Tap Along OCD symptoms and Tapping Using Tapping for PTSD – A Hopeful Look at the Possibilitie Tapping for Parents with children with ADD/ADHD Tapping for Insomnia – A Fresh Start Using Tapping To Control Panic Attacks – Finding Peace Within Your child with ADD/ADHD and Tapping Tapping for Spouses of Veterans – A Forgotten Group Gets Help Working with Developmentally Delayed Adults – Creative Solutions Healing the Addicted Heart Simple Energy Techniques for Addictions Click her to learn more now Tapping An Emotional Journey of Healing: Even More! Healing Mother Issues with Tapping – An Emotional Journey Of Healing The Vital Importance of Healing Mother Abandonment Issues Tapping for Expecting Mothers – A New Paradigm Shift Using Tapping With Children Instantly Improve Challenges Faced by Step-Parents Using Tapping To Help Your Child Fall Asleep – Peace At Last! The Importance of Clearing Previous Birth Traumas Using Tapping for Anger – Gaining Emotional Control The Good Side of Anger Tap Along Tapping for Gratitude Using Tapping for Holiday Stress Using Tapping to Attract Abundance Click her to learn more now about Tapping & Corporate Success: Tapping and Corporate Success Tapping to Find Peace While Changing Jobs Tapping for More Clients In Your Business Clearing Blocks Around Money – Tap Along Sessio Understanding the Money Blocks Holding You Back Reaching Your Goals Tap A Long – Find a Clear Path To Your Dreams And there’s footage never before seen footage from the film “Try It On Everything”, Ask the Expert interviews, teleclasses
and much more!Find a topic that would help you yet? Last bit!
Do you have what it takes to be an Entrepreneur?
To ask for help when needed?
- To make quick and smart decisions on the spur of the moment?
- To invest in yourself, long-term?
- To have the courage to put yourself first?
To TRUST that everything will be okay?
I know these are loaded questions, but just like the elephant in the room, they need to be addressed.
There are times when internal fortitude is needed, and it happens when needing to ask for help, needing to make quick decisions, putting you first, and “trusting” that everything will work out at the end. They sound simple enough; however, they can be monumental steps when you don’t know what to do or how to do it.
The good news is, the more you practice, the easier it gets, until it becomes second hand.
There is one thing, though, intrinsically connected to this process of practice, is your willingness to have a higher sense of self-awareness to all that is happening to you. In other words, acknowledge the Elephant in the Room.
The second thing is
having a grateful heart for all the
lessons learned, all of what you have, and all of what’s yet to
Have What It Takes... to be an Entrepreneur
- Do you ask for help in a direct and straight-forward manner or do you try to exaggerate the story to make it even more compelling and delicious?
- Are you quick on your feet to make important decisions, or do you second-guess yourself constantly? And, do you allow self-doubt to play a role in your decision-making process?
- When you think of long-term investments, financial or otherwise, do you consider yourself first? Or do others play a more important role in making those future provisions?
- Do you make a conscious decision to put yourself first, above anyone else, or is that difficult for you to do?
- Do you have what it takes to TRUST in something higher and bigger than yourself that everything will be okay?
Options You For Having What it Takes to be an Entrepreneur:
- On a scale of 1 to 10, rate your level of difficulties to accomplish the above-named tasks. In fact, print out this page, and start rating; 1 being the least difficult, 10 being the most difficult.
- Anything in between, rate it at average and on each of your answers explain to yourself why the levels are what they are.
- This exercise will give you a great deal of clarity moving forward and it will help you improve performance where needed.
- To achieve desired results, understand your willingness to change, and your willingness to embrace change. This is very important.
Do You Have What It Takes... to be an Entrepreneur Action Plan :
Some of these activities will be more difficult than others, and they will be at different levels. Some of them may even be painful, especially if they’ve never been addressed before.
Your job is to identify, clarify, transform, and ALIGN THEM! There has to be a balance and correlation of thought, speech, and vibrational feelings, with well coordinated actions to fit the ultimate results. All talk and no action equals nothing. Just like knowledge, if you don’t apply it, you will get no results.
- Know who to ask for guidance, direction and advice.
- Tell your story from a matter-of-fact place, rather than a victim’s place. However, it’s important to tell your story. Do NOT hold back.
- Remember a victim’s mindset attracts poverty, lack and scarcity, while a decisive, self-confident mindset, attracts more of the same. Do not let the shadows of Self-Doubt cloud your judgment, imagination, and your ability to decide. It is always wise to have an accountability partner to stand with you and by you in times of uncertainty and need.
- Decide to put yourself first. Though tricky and difficult for some, if not you, who?….and if not now, when? It becomes a matter of practicing extreme self-care and self-love when you make such conscious decision and raise your level of awareness that whatever you do matters, at a very high level. Anything else you may tell yourself is an excuse to either avoid something, or make someone else feel good about who they are. So you see, YOU must consider yourself first. You are the FOUNDATION, what would happen without it?
- Lastly, and this is a biggie, TRUST that everything will work out for the best at the end. It is very hard to let go and trust; however, this is your place of peace, and where you attain your highest sense of SELF. With such heightened sense of clarity comes the ability to make better decisions, to find those that can effectively help you, the ability for deeper self-love and care, and a much higher sense of self-confidence and self-worth.
the “do you have what it takes”, dig into your “considerations”,
exercise your “options,” and finally, TAKE ACTION towards a
better business, a better life, and a better YOU.
RELATED ARTICLE: Do You Have What It Takes... to be an Entrepreneur?
Let’s face it; there are mean and selfish people out there all looking to get a rise out of us for their own satisfaction. We can’t hide from them, and we most definitely don’t want to run from them, NO! We must STAND TALL and remain CONFIDENT in our minds, actions and spirits not allowing for a moment for anyone’s words to get the best of us. We are STRONG, BEAUTIFUL people that must remember ONE THING and one thing only you are YOU, why let someone else tell you any different? We must all remember that nobody is perfect but we are all PERFECTLY IMPERFECT
“When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like
them for who they are.”
― Donald Miller
Keep on Keepin on Everyone
Are you struggling to find your self confidence? Feeling that you have lost Hope? If you are looking for more support Danny offers a 1 hour motivational breakthrough session! During this session we can look at what is holding you back from feeling more confident and develop a plan of action to guide you step by step to feeling your happier and healthier. Learn more about the breakthrough session here
Daniel Cohen is a Wellness Counselor, Motivational Mindset Coach and body Image consultant working with disabled and able bodied men, women and children breakthrough their mental mindset that stops them from pushing ahead He does this by designing specialized wellness programs that help MOTIVATE, EDUCATE and REVAMP their health and well-being.
- Be kind and helpful. People appreciating you will make you feel better about yourself.
- List all of your positive traits and characteristics.
- Expand on the list with details and give a few concrete examples of
- Read the list out loud often.
- Create affirmations from the list and attach in places you’re sure to see them every day.
- Smile as much as possible even when you don't feel like it. Smiling is great for your mood and it improves your look immensely!
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- Exercise and eat well so you feel good about your physical body.
- Reward yourself each time you reach a goal for improving self-esteem or any other goal that you set for yourself as long as it’s not self destructive like binging on fatty foods.
- Acknowledge if you’re having difficulty doing any of the above and seek out a life coach.
• Resilience/optimism is not about sugar coating the truth. Lying gets you into trouble- even with yourself.
• Think of possibilities from different perspectives.
• Stop talking in absolutes. Eliminate the words nothing and never from self talk.
• Set specific goals that are attainable.
• When you are feeling down due to personal circumstances, take stock of your strengths.
• Lower the stakes, not the standards: Don’t have your whole life riding on the outcome of one event.
• Savor small triumphs, steps leading to the bigger picture.
• Set aside self blame and learn from your mistakes.
• Surround yourself with positive people.
• Do not read, watch or listen to the news if you become “too upset”.
• Take a few minutes each day to reflect on your feelings.
• Cultivate generosity and gratitude.
Children have a large dose of natural resiliency. When a child falls down, he usually picks himself up (perhaps after crying and being consoled), brushes himself off and moves on. As adults, the falling down may not be physical and the moving on not as easy.
Learn more about resiliency and how to apply it in your life with my Interactive Book: “SOAR! with
available on http://www.balanceandpower.com/soarwithresilience.php
and http://www.Amazon.com on Kindle
Improving your Self-Esteem must be at the
top of your "To Do" list every day! It must be a conscious
Improving your self-esteem must be a conscious daily endeavor because each day we all pick up on subconscious suggestions that we are simply not good enough, not smart enough, not rich enough and so on.
These subliminal suggestions are transmitted to us via telelvision, radio, other people and our very own self judgement. It is literally impossible to go through a day without accepting these suggestions and having them impact your self esteem at some level. That is, as they say, the bad news.
The good news is that you have the power to improve your self esteem simply by making it a priority to deprogram your day just before going to sleep. As you drift off to sleep each night repeat these words:
" I love myself just the way I am. I protect my self image with loving thoughts about myself. I am open to self improvement and my self esteem reflects my highest, most loving thoughts regarding me and all others. I love myself just the way I am."
Committ to daily improving your self esteem and your self image will reflect your decision.
I invite you to visit me at www.yestoyoursuccess.com where you will discover how Hypnosis will help with any self esteem or self improvement issue. Thank you for reading and I highly advise you to fall in love with yourself today and nurture that relationship for the rest of your life. Self love is the key to improving your self esteem.
Decide what you can and can't control. Change and act on the things that are in your control and release the things that are out of your control.
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning ... but anyone can start today and make a new ending" Maria Robinson
1. Accept Responsibility
Your life is up to you. The sooner you accept responsibility for your feelings and your actions - the happier you will be. You may not be able to control a situation - but you can always control your response to it.
2. Be Yourself
You are a beautiful wondrous unique individual! Accept that. You don't need to try and be anyone else to be loved and accepted. Once you love and accept yourself others will too.
Make a list of your positive qualities. Are you honest? Caring? Loving? What are you good at? Focus on these things as these qualities are what makes you - YOU.
3. Take Care of Yourself
Take care of you just as good if not better than you would take care of people you love. Take time out. Get a massage, go to the movies, go for a walk, take a long bath etc.
Eat healthy, exercise, get plenty of rest. When you take care of yourself your physical and emotional health will improve. You'll be able to think more clearly and make better decisions. Be sure to get regular check ups with your physician.
4. Release Negative Emotions
Anger, fear, guilt, blame only hurts you. Let go of them. Forgive those that have hurt you. Forgive yourself as you forgive others. Write down your fears - what's the worst that could happen? Seeing it on paper usually makes your fears seem smaller. Holding onto negative emotions only hurts you.
5. Think and Speak Positively
Greet everyone with a smile. Accept compliments with a "Thank You". Don't put yourself down. Your telling yourself that you are not worthy of praise anytime you put yourself down.. Be courteous to everyone you meet.
Repeat positive affirmations to yourself & out loud as much as possible
6. Set Goals
Setting goals keep you moving in the direction you want to go. Begin with small goals. Each time you achieve a goal your self-esteem increases. You should have goals for all areas of your life, both personal and professional. As soon as you set a new goal Get To Work achieving them!
Don't be afraid to make a mistake. It's the way we learn and grow. Recognize mistakes for what they are - OPPORTUNITIES.
7. Reward Yourself
For every achievement - regardless of how small - give yourself a pat on the back. Relish in your accomplishments. Find things to reward yourself with. A massage, a date with your spouse or significant other, a new book, new clothes, anything that makes you feel good.
8. Keep Good Company
I always told my kids to hang out with people they admired and wanted to be like. It's a fact that we become like they people we associate with - thus the saying "Positive feeds positive and negative breeds negative." If you choose to be around happy positive goal oriented people - you'll become happier, more positive and goal oriented yourself. In addition positive people will lift you up and encourage you which in turn raises your self-esteem.
9. Continuous Growth
We never stay still. Therefore it's important to grow in a positive direction. Make it a habit to read positive uplifting books and/or listen to motivational CDs. Be conscientious of everything you are feeding into your subconscious - as your subconscious thoughts become your characteristics.
Give of yourself. Do things for others. Compliment others as often as possible. Give to charities and/or donate your time. Take your elderly neighbor to the doctors or offer to do their shopping for them. Each and Every time you make a positive contribution to others you feel more valuable which boost your self esteem. It's impossible to feel bad while you are helping your fellow mankind.
Looking for Motivation?
Looking for a little more Confidence?
For tips and articles on overcoming life's obstacles
and becoming empowered to live the life of your dreams
Cindy Holbrook is Your Confidence and Empowerment Coach
How to improve self esteem does not have to be a year long process. You can literally start today with techniques that are easy and fun!
We all know that Self esteem is something that comes from within. Let's face it, we can't buy it and we don't always have it when we need it. But you can cultivate it and that is what I am going to help you do in this blog.
I have found over many years experience coaching people there are really five ways to improve your self esteem.
1. Do the thing(s) you've been putting off. This will give you a great sense of accomplishment and this is the first task to improve self esteem. In order to feel good you have to do things that make you feel worthy and feel great about yourself.
2. Pick one thing each day for three weeks, to do something nice for a stranger. Now I don't mean you have to do hard labor I mean something nice. For instance help an older person find her way to the bus stop. Tell a stranger in the store she looks nice today. Hold a door open for someone when going into a restaurant even if it means they get to sit down before you.
3. Do something you didn't think you could do but always wanted to. Just feel the rush you have just thinking about compelling that task. This task is bigger than it seems. Once you find out you can do it you will feel great about yourself. Even if you don't do it perfectly that fact you tried it has winner written all over it!
4. Act as if. This means if you feel shy take a day and act the opposite everywhere you go. If you don't normally say hi to strangers in the elevator or passing on the street smile and say hi. This part is really important because it is where the really transformation comes in.
The act as if theory works like magic: Take a piece of paper and write down the you ,you wish you were. Hold noting back really write it out and then act as if whatever you put on that paper will happen. (don't be surprised when it does.)
5. The last step is action. You must get out and now really do all these last four steps. Really spend a day being your new ideal self. See how it feels and of course continue to do this. Take every step from above and do all of them for at least two-three weeks. You will see a difference in yourself right away but after two to three weeks you really become the person that you long to be.
I wouldn't share this with you if it hadn't worked for me and my clients. Start right now there is nothing like today to improve self esteem and make your life the happy one it is meant to be.
To get in touch with me or to find out how to be a Motivational Whisperer
Contact me at Dawn Abraham
The Healing Power of Imagination:Image First! Open the Gateway to the Fulfillment of Dreams!
By Melissa Zollo
Can you claim with complete certainty that within you is a powerful healing presence? Do you speak the words “I am healed in every way” every morning with inner conviction, remaining calm in the face of appearances and adversity, expecting new and wondrous results? Or do you mutter affirmations and then proceed to neutralize every positive idea you spoke once you read the morning paper, listen to the TV or have coffee with a friend trapped by gossip or greed?
Tortured by Content
One of the things
that tortures most people, (no matter what they possess
or how important they think they are), is the contents of
their own mind.
Torturous memories, images and feelings invade their mind from the time they start their day until they take a pill to fall asleep at night. A steady stream of endless fears and doubts dominate their focus, conversations and actions. They do their best to avoid their fears but avoidance will not neutralize an error pattern or habit.
All Causation is Imaginal (mental)
1. TheImaginal Dynamic explains how we can rise in consciousness into the ethericworld, create a mental blueprint, step into the world of thought and rebuild our beliefs and emotionalize ideas until we create a force field of energy around us that radiates out from us and attracts back to us people, things, and situations in harmony in the physical world.
2. The Imaginal Dynamic, Power of Imagination and the creative/imaging process is very misunderstood by most people. I feel once understood it addresses the underlying problem behind manifestation and points out the truth of life that can help us solve our problems, overcome challenges, and fulfill our dreams.
3. The Imaginal Dynamic helps us realize that there is only One Power, One Life-Principle, One Imagination and we are that Oneness. Call it the Living Spirit, God, Divine Imagination, or Consciousness, we could not change, move, shift or realign ourselves without the Consciousness of Infinite Intelligence within us.
Spirit Is indicates that the Master Architect, Originator and Source of the Universe is ultimate, infinite, imaginative, ever-present and complete, but the image, blueprint or plan of this Living Infinite Spirit is always unfolding in the workshop of imagination.
Harness the Power of Imagination
“The secret of imagining is the greatest of all problems to the solution of which the mystic aspires. Supreme power, supreme wisdom, supreme delight lie in the far-off solution of this mystery”, so writes Edward D. Faucett.
It is impossible for the sick person to find health, or a poor person to attract wealth, or the miserable person to find happiness, or a failure to become successful in the physical world no matter who he knows or what he does until he first images himself to be healthy, wealthy, happy, and successful. Results follow our mental impressions, they do not precede them. To constantly complain and focus on lack, unhappiness and limitation while remaining sick, poor and miserable in consciousness is to play the fool’s game. Changes will never take place from the level of consciousness of the problem and self-condemnation.
Nothing in life is condemned.
Everything is constantly being expressed and out-pictured by the creative use, misuse or abuse of imagination. It is important to realize that you unconsciously or unknowingly bring about the condition of limitation and lack. It is up to you to rise up to a higher level of awareness. Is it always an easy and comfortable process? I’d be lying to you if I said it is easy, but I will say it is the way to throw off the chains of wrong thinking. Doubts are stubborn. There are times when the habit of upheaval seems so powerful one feels shipwrecked on the shores of lack and limitation.
Questions to ask are:
· How well am I dealing with the inevitable low tides or downs of life?
· How can I benefit and remain positive in the face of adversity
Doubts come to seduce and sabotage.
Re-training yourself to persist in the face of adversity, (when the wolf is at the door), is essential to your success. The wolf or doubt is hungry for you to give up to another person's opinion, a past memory, opposing feeling or appearances. But you must take a leap in the dark and brave the storm. For all the gloom, imagine the rays of a new dawn and you will throw off the shadows of sorrow, guilt, anger, worry and fear.
Ideas affect the lives of those born and those who are yet to be born.
In the 1800's Dr Phineas Quinby stated: "the idea is the cure". This concept has been a life jacket that I have reached for many times over the years. I now know with certainty that ideas come to rescue me, uplift me, serve me, free me, and heal me, once I accept them in both my conscious and subconscious mind.
The Universe is a creative and expanding home in which we humans can create new forms out of the power of our imagination whenever we have a purpose, correct blueprint, right ideas, and the confidence and conviction to proceed to graduate from the school of human affliction.
Napoleon said, "Imagination rules the world"!
Cosmic Imagining, the ultimate power of infinite potency, is the source that brought forth a universe of endless forms and expressions -- creation itself. The realm of imagination is the ocean in which many world-processes swim. Disciplined, supervised, and directed imagination is your most precious and powerful inner faculty. We cannot divide, subtract, add or multiply that which is limitless and infinite.
Imagination is the life of all that is or will come to be. Imagination is the self-existent, originating principle of which all things are manifested. There is nothing outside of it.
The world is a series of pictures or states of consciousness. What you are conscious of is real to you because you think and feel it is real. Your world is your very own personal mirror, forever mirroring your images and thoughts. It is your dream or your nightmare. Life is no respecter of the outer, physical you. It does not care if you claim that you are rich or poor, sick or healthy, a failure or a success. Life eternally rewards you with what you image and feel to be true of yourself.
· What would you dare to imagine if you knew you could not fail?
· What would be different in your life and how would you feel if you realized your dream?
The key to manifestation is to know that everything is first created in your own imagination from pictures and ideas. Once your mental blueprint is deeply felt, it is projected out into the world as experience.
Now is the time to rise up in consciousness and design new financial, personal, and health blueprints because your mental images act as the axle around which your life revolves. Only you can rebuild belief and emotionalize ideas with high frequency feelings of joy, happiness, love and gratitude and release the laws of consciousness, vibration, polarity, gender, relativity, rhythm and attraction into motion on your behalf.
I have been saying it for over 30 years and I will continue to say it now:
Image First! We change our experiences through the design and creation of our mental blueprints and images. Once united with them in consciousness, the impossible becomes possible and in ways we do not know, doors open, circumstances change, and results follow.
Change Your Images. Change Your Life!
Images or mental pictures are your prayers. Without the proper image, the law of attraction can not work for you. Your inner blueprints (images) determine your behavior and the results you attract in life. They set the boundaries for what you can and cannot accept. Living your life without a proper success image is like building a house without a blueprint.
· Image First because you become what you imagine and feel to be true. With the proper mental blueprint you will be able to approach your life, the work that you do, and your relationships with optimism, and an attitude of positive expectations.
· With a disciplined imagination you will open new doors to unlimited possibilities and put yourself on the road to a better, more fulfilling professional and personal life.
The Art of Healing is infallible and it is available to every person who chooses an imaginative, creative road rather than the road of limitation and habit.
The greatest secret in the world is Imaging creates reality!
Test it out and you will prove to yourself that you are an energy flowing being with a body. You will realize that the Living Spirit is within humankind.We can be changed in one way, by the transformation of our minds, (imagination). Imagination is limitless, boundless and holds the answer to all questions once it is disciplined and awakened.
Consciousness in action is imagination in action!
Now is the time to Discover the Power of Imagination. Reimage l Refocus l Rebuild l Rethink l Receive!
Never close a door on a dream – your dreams are calling you!
Melissa Zollo, law of attraction and self motivation specialist, is the author of "Discover the Power of Imagination" and "How to Unleash the Power With and Attract Money" CD audio programs. FREE daily tips and newsletter available at www.presentmemory.com .
From outside appearances no one would have known. Also, by outside appearances, people would have been surprised based on me having a good job, a good salary, a wonderful home and significant other, and having my own business.
A spiraling feeling of sadness was coming over me and I felt I was not in touch with this sadness. Fear was settling in, which of course just made matters worst.
The icing on the cake was my connection to the Holy Spirit was weak.
My morning meditation attempts failed and slowly dwindled. I was definitely in a slump.
As usual, I used the excuse that work was too overwhelming, stress-filled, and I was still digging my self out of the 'project hole'. I could feel my ego taking over big time and I could not seem to get a handle on things. Even my own business, which I just love and enjoy to work on, became overwhelming and stress-filled. I could sense the urge to point fingers outward at everyone I saw, but I knew better. This made me even more sad, and angry with myself.
The ego mind is so complex and deceptive!
I had had enough. One Saturday morning I awoke with determination for that day, to set aside time for myself and to allow the Holy Spirit in. My morning meditation, while not brilliant, had brought me peace. My inner Teacher knew what I needed, and I could then sense and feel a brewing within. I describe this as a deep inner churning with a direction of spiraling outward. This was my cue that levels of guilt in my unconscious mind were coming to the surface to be exposed.
Even though I wished that the knowledge would come right there and then, I knew I was not quite ready to hear.
I continued my day with reading in A Course in Miracles, and more peace surrounded me. I was able to sit down and quietly write our weekly e-zine, allowing the Holy Spirit to guide me.
But then, my mind kept creeping back to those overwhelming and stress-filled thoughts. Churn, churn, churn, something is coming up, big time.
So I grabbed one of my books to read, one that supports Pathways of Light courses, and I read the sentence, "Loving ourselves is our only way out of fear." Sometimes the Holy Spirit has to hit me over the head to get my attention.
My first recognition was that I did not love myself, and that I was not taking responsibility for all the outer turmoil I was creating. Then, I realized that I go in cycles, and since I create the cycles this is my opportunity to release, forgive, and expand my self-esteem.
I also recognized, when I am diligent in doing the Course in Miracles workbook lessons, apply forgiveness, and turn everything over to the Holy Spirit I am at peace. When I am not diligent and consistent, I fall into my cycle of sadness and low self-esteem, and you know what falls downhill from there!
I was feeling like I had only hit the tip of the iceberg. I put the book down and asked the Holy Spirit for more information and began to meditate. The floodgates opened, I was now ready to receive. Spirit revealed to me the words: doubt, frustration, and stagnation.
A knowing filled me as I realize that these words applied to every aspect in my life right now. As I brought these words to Gods alter of forgiveness, I saw three huge boulders sitting atop. In capital letters and as large as can be, I saw the word 'doubt' etched into the boulder, the next boulder read 'frustration', and the third read 'stagnation'.
Each boulder I gave up into the light for the Holy Spirit to heal. As these boulders entered into the light, I actually heard a sizzling sound as the boulders dissolved into the unreality that they were. A sigh of relief and release was felt all through my mind. Peace returned and a new perspective was reached. Tears filled my eyes as I gave thanks to the Holy Spirit for the miracle.
Nancy Miiller is an Inner Peace Spiritual Coach, author, Course & Workshop Facilitator. I Motivate & Inspire you to Reconnect with Spirit through tools based upon the philosophy of A Course in Miracles.