I just got a preview look at the Tapping Insiders Club 2.0 from Nick and Jessica Ortner and I have to say: WOW! If you haven’t heard about the club (it’s been all the buzz!), it’s an incredible resource designed to bring you information on a huge variety of topics regarding tapping. More importantly, it’s designed to get you results in your life. There is a TON of content in the club, in both video and audio format. It ranges from in-depth hour long interviews, to shorter 20-30 minute interview, to 5-7 minute tap along videos. They’ve lowered the regular price for their 2.0 celebration and I don’t know how long that will last! Check it here now to learn more about using tapping to end procrastination:
Whether or not you partake in this offer, you may contact me
about EFT and view my demo video http://www.thetappingsolution.com/cmd.php?Clk=4315133
The Power of Using Tapping To End Procrastination Raise your Self-Esteem with EFT How Your Identity Impacts Your Life Using Tapping to Quickly Clear Clutter Feeling Safe To Change Personal Peace Procedure Attracting Money Tap Along Release the Fear of Failure Tap Along The Easiest Way to Tap Away Marketing Fears Overcome your Fear of Success with Tapping Click her to learn more now about challenges or obstacles:
Whatever challenges or obstacles you’re facing, I know the answer is in one of the resources inside the club. And if it’s not, you can have your questions answered in the “Ask the Experts” section or you can request an interview topic or video tap along topic! There are so many exciting features that I can’t get into them all in one short email, so take a look for yourself: Here’s a list of the topics already inside the club. I know it’s long! Beginners Corner Intro – Learn the Basics and get Tapping Right Away! Common Beginner Mistakes How to Know What To Say The Power of Questions Understanding the Choices Method Clearing Your Resistance to Tapping Simple vs. Complex Speaking Your Truth Using Tapping The Most Effective Strategies for Weight Loss and Tapping Quickly Eliminate Cravings Tap Along Eye-popping case studies on Tapping and TMJ Disorder Tapping for Cancer Support – A Healing Journey Back Pain Tapping- Find Relief Fast Using Tapping For Cold Hands and Feet Tapping for Muscle Cramps – Sleep at Last! Find Relief from Arthritis Pain with Tapping Now Click her to learn more now Using Tapping to Quie Smoking: Here’s More! An Inside Look at Using Tapping To Quit Smoking Quick Tips for Using Tapping to Improve Your Vision Knee Pain and Tapping – Understanding the Messages from your body Overcoming Insomnia Video Tap Along OCD symptoms and Tapping Using Tapping for PTSD – A Hopeful Look at the Possibilitie Tapping for Parents with children with ADD/ADHD Tapping for Insomnia – A Fresh Start Using Tapping To Control Panic Attacks – Finding Peace Within Your child with ADD/ADHD and Tapping Tapping for Spouses of Veterans – A Forgotten Group Gets Help Working with Developmentally Delayed Adults – Creative Solutions Healing the Addicted Heart Simple Energy Techniques for Addictions Click her to learn more now Tapping An Emotional Journey of Healing: Even More! Healing Mother Issues with Tapping – An Emotional Journey Of Healing The Vital Importance of Healing Mother Abandonment Issues Tapping for Expecting Mothers – A New Paradigm Shift Using Tapping With Children Instantly Improve Challenges Faced by Step-Parents Using Tapping To Help Your Child Fall Asleep – Peace At Last! The Importance of Clearing Previous Birth Traumas Using Tapping for Anger – Gaining Emotional Control The Good Side of Anger Tap Along Tapping for Gratitude Using Tapping for Holiday Stress Using Tapping to Attract Abundance Click her to learn more now about Tapping & Corporate Success: Tapping and Corporate Success Tapping to Find Peace While Changing Jobs Tapping for More Clients In Your Business Clearing Blocks Around Money – Tap Along Sessio Understanding the Money Blocks Holding You Back Reaching Your Goals Tap A Long – Find a Clear Path To Your Dreams And there’s footage never before seen footage from the film “Try It On Everything”, Ask the Expert interviews, teleclasses
and much more!Find a topic that would help you yet? Last bit!
Many competent people "self-sabotage" themselves every day by overreacting emotionally and hurting their relationships — both at work and at home-- and by staying stuck in habits that hurt them, such as procrastination, overeating, disorganization, avoiding conflict ... the list goes on and on.
Many professionals, on the other hand, manage well, because they have figured out how to stop self-sabotage or have never done that in the first place. They respond with a level head — even if ready to "blow a fuse" and usually can
- Adapt to workplace changes — even those that are tough to swallow
- Stick with difficult challenges when solutions don't come easily
- Follow through on plans ... turn "good intentions" into reality ... and meet more goals
- Develop the steady self-control it takes to stand up for yourself and deal with conflicts positively
- Break on-the-job habits that hurt you, like procrastination, disorganization, and others
You can bring more discipline into your personal and professional life by creating healthier routines and relationships. Maybe you are stuck - and either don't have "a clue" or have many "clues" and don't know what to do.
Here are a few ways to create a better emotional relationship with yourself- and that will surely transfer to others- just give these a try:)!:
- Write down three things - people - situations you are grateful for each day
- Write personal affirmations and place them on your dashboard , on computer and in the bathroom
- Practice effective communication- be assertive v. reactive
- Leave the scene, when possible if you find your stress/frustration/anger quotient rising and take a "time-out" to do any of the above! and/or punch the ceiling, go into the car and scream, do EFT (emotional freedom techniques, tapping)
- Practice relaxation and/or meditation on a regular basis
- Exercise often
- Enjoy nature
- Have fun! and Smile :)
- Eat and sleep well
All the best with this- it takes determination, perseverance & internal motivation to succeed at anything. Trust that these techniques help and practice them~ and then write your own success story! I'm listening...
- Being cut off on the road
- Traffic congestion
- Long waiting in a doctor's office
- Long lines in the store, post office, bank to wait on
- Crowded buses and trains
- Being wrongly accused
- A friend joking about a sensitive topic
- Having an untidy roomate or family member
- Having to clean up someone else's mess
- Being placed on hold for long periods of time while on the telephone
- Having difficulty understanding someone on the telephone in customer service
- Being given wrong directions
- Having anything stolen from you
- Rumors spread about you
- Having a neighbor who plays the stereo too loud, etc.
It is also possible for specific events to touch on sensitive
areas in your life. These "red flags" usually refer to long
standing issues that can easily lead to anger. For example,
even though you may be a good reader as an adult, a
childhood slowness sensitivity may be evoked when someone rushes
us or becomes impatient re completing an application or form, or
when someone calls us "slow" or "stupid".
As an anger coach and being US Court certified as an Anger Management Specialist I help individuals and groups to learn how to deal with anger provoking events and triggers. You may contact me to find out how we can work together via telephone, skpe or face to face in Long Island, NY.
You are absolutely ready to transform stress into success if you say or think the following:
"I can't cope!"
"I'm tired of being angry!"
"I never have enough time for my family, forget about myself:)!"
"I don't have enough energy to go out or to exercise."
"I don't seem to get anything accomplished."
"I spend too much time working."
"My relationship (marriage) is in trouble..."
These are statements that I hear everyday from my clients and at small business networking meet-ups. When you attend my interactive virtual or in person trainings and Motivational Whisperer Master Mind (TBA!), and as an individual client, you will learn strategies and techniques to help you cope with daily stress, increase productivity, enhance relationships and boost your bottom line and empower you. Miscommunications at home and among staff will lessen, complex demands juggling home and work will balance and frustration-anger thresholds will rise, as will productivity.
When you are in this group or work with me individually, you will:
- Learn to identify blocks keeping you stuck in negative patterns
- Learn to recognize triggers which cause blocks
- Learn how to be proactive in dealing with stressors
- Experience and practice techniques that increase productivity and reduce stress: Visualizations for Success, Positive Languaging, Relaxation Breathing , EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques, meridian tapping see demo videos, Goal Setting, Time Management and Prioritizing Strategies.
- "SOAR! with Resilience"
516 623 4353 www.balanceandpower.com
and Thursdays April 7, 14, 28…..7-9PM
Research (and my clients) have proven that when you are personally motivated to change and have the intention to learn and practice strategies and techniques to reduce negative stress and transform anger into effective communication for working relationships, then you will with this course!
If you want to change your behavior and attitude, you need to experience how it feels to do it differently. Your mind-body intelligence, which has a memory, will work well when guided in the “right” direction.
Just imagine how positive and unstoppable you can be when you join together with others and focus your attention creating new and positive mind-body patterns. Break through your negative patterns and be able to let go of anger and stress!
This program will enable you to:
* Collapse the patterns of self sabotage
* Unleash the power to self-heal your body, mind and spirit
* Control the barrage of limiting thoughts
* Create sustainable change
During this workshop series Eileen creates a safe space filled with trusted sharing, non-judgment and powerful learning that you will be able to apply in your life.
Do you frequently feel out of control or overwhelmed?
Do you have physical distress symptoms indicating a high stress level?
Have your friends-family-coworkers suggested that you get help with anger control?
Are you living in a state of combustible irritation?
Do you want to get along better with your family and coworkers?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above, you will experience powerful benefits and transformational result in this 6 hour course.
Techniques and knowledge are shared that create lasting results that are tangible. Reserve your space now!!
Questions? 516 623 4353 firstname.lastname@example.org
A former biofeedback therapist and faculty at Hofstra University, Eileen currently works with the Dowling Center for Intergenerational Policy and Practice. She is a certified Anger Management Specialist, recognized by the US Court System, as well as a Career and Mid-Life Coach and EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique ) Practitioner. She has been featured extensively in print, TV and radio media and has her own Blog Talk Radio Show: The Balance & Power Network.
“SOAR! with Resilience™” is Eileen’s interactive manual that is the core curriculum for her programs.
Contact Eileen for a FREE Consult!
Gratitude has been getting a lot of press in self-help/development curriculums because it is essential to acknowledge personal gratefuluness in several categories to help up your forgivess quotient and transform the others! Try this: Sit back, close your eyes and visualize everything you are grateful for including several categories:
- personal attributes and abilities
- people in your life
- material things in your life
- a lifestyle
Let it free flow and then write them down in columns.
Review this whenever you are feeling down, first thing in
the morning and before bed.
Forgiveness of one's self for wrong doings and poor attitudes is necessary before you can forgive others, as loving oneself must happen before you are able to love others. Forgiveness of heinous crimes is not possible for most people and not necessary. You do not need to let go of 100% anger/guilt to let go and move on. Try forgiving a percentage, and "work on it" through EFT, guided imagry and de-sensitization techniques, hypnosis, coaching, therapy to get the percentage higher. It can be helpful in acknowledging that those in question may have been doing the best they knew how or were capable of (due to personal history, mental capacity, mental illness).
Depression is almost always supressed, repressed, not communicated (or communicated partially) anger, with or without genetic tendencies.
Anger expressed at over-the-top levels results in socially unacceptable aggressive behavior that steps over physical and/or emotional boundaries (hitting-pushing-punching-pulling, property damage including throwing things, slamming doors and name calling, cursing-yelling. Health related symptoms of high anger and stress levels include high blood pressure, headaches, racing pulse, difficulty breathing, tight muscles.
Stress levels elevate when feeling out of control or "overwhelmed" and may cause someone to exhibit angrily acting out or be irritable. The flip side is a depressive episode.
It is important to remember that human beings are not perfect and we all "mess-up" at times. If you or someone you are close to experience any of the above on an ongoing basis or regularly, it is time to get help! Often learning simple coping strategies and techniques as well as how to communicate effectively is all you need to do- in conjunction with a practitioner you feel comfortable with and can create a trusting relationship with.
I am a certified Anger Management Specialist, EFT Practitioner, Peak Performance Success Coach and (former) Biofeedback Therapist (this training includes relaxation techniques, de-sensitizatoion techniques, guided imagery and self-trance). I work with individuals and groups via telephone, skype and face to face in Long Island, New York at various locations and go on site for businesses and organizations.
Contact Me for a FREE Telephone Consult
- They take being cut off personally and will purposely catch up with the culprit to almost swerve into it that ensues into a swerve-off.
- Road Rage is only one aspect of anger manifestation: these people do not see the big picture or consequences regarding their actions.
- If they did realize consequences they would realize that their actions could cause accidents, injury and death. They are totally in the moment without regard for anyone else on the road or in their own car- not to mention the blood pressure effect, and may think they are invinceable- totally ego driven.
Lesson: See the whole chessboard when u play chess!
If you or a loved one experience extreme symptoms of anger or stress, call me for a complimentary consult via telephone. I am a certified Anger Management Specialist accepted by the US judicial system, former Biofeedback Therapist and adjunct Hofstra University. www.balanceandpower.com I have several locations in Long Island, NY and conduct sessions over SKYPE and telephone.
- Take a few deep relaxation breaths
- Don't curse
- Walk away, release (walk, scream, punch the air-pillow) and calm down
- Be aware of your triggers- that is what presses your buttons. If you don't know what they are and are very stressed, depressed or angry, get help to find out.
- Take a "mini-vacation" (relax) everyday. Lie down and visualize a place where you've been very relaxed before- and be there with all your senses
- Exercise - Dance- Yoga
- Journal or write (angry) letters and do not send!
- Learn EFT with a practitioner: www.balanceandpower.com
- Perfectionism is not the answer
- Stay present
- Let "it" go..and smile :)
It makes sense, right? However issues may run so deep that the inner critic, the judgemental self takes a high hand leaving self esteem in a lurch. Sometimes it is necessary to abandon old patterns and beliefs, to literally "rewire" ourselves to expand self love and therefore improve self esteem. An added perk is that when you are successful at doing this, loving another unconditionally is possible, even easy! The aura of positive self esteem attracts people to you like a magnet! Sometimes it is necessary to seek a mentor, a guide, a coach, a therapist to assist you in this journey. Below are a few simple steps you can take to improve your self esteem and expand self love. It's worth taking the time and energy when happiness and productivity in all areas of life and work are your goals:
- Develop a stronger respect of your physical self by exercising, eating and sleeping well.
- Be around positive, respectful people. We all "mess up" once in a while; there is no excuse for anyone being disrespectful - negative - acting out in extreme anger most of the time. That person has problems and needs help - do not be a victim of blame and disrespect.
- Count your blessings every day; be grateful.
- There are many circumstances outside of our control. Do not allow them to control you by affecting your mood in extreme ways.
- Everyday, conduct internal "traffic control". Check in with yourself, be quiet and breathe deeply a few times to gently disperse stress and tension in your body.
- Thinking preceeds stress symptoms. Change your thoughts and you can reduce negative stress symptoms!
- Be in nature daily.
- Treat-reward yourself for tasks completed-well done!
- Before sleep, recall all the positive aspects of your day and your feelings connected to each. Notice how your self-esteem is improving, self love is expanding and how you are attracting like people into your life to share this with!
I encourage you to take advantage of my Complimentary Coaching Consult via telephone or Skype regarding these and related issues by completing the contact form on my website: www.balanceandpower.com
When someone lashes out at you in anger what does it really mean?
People who are judgmental and harsh towards others usually disapprove of something within themselves. It could be that they see a trait in you that they desire for themselves or one that they dislike about themselves.
An important thing to remember when someone disapproves of you – is that it is not you. They are projecting their perceived lack onto you – so you see, it’s really all about them. The same is true when you disapprove of someone else. If you disapprove of someone it’s time you do some personal emotional housecleaning.
Remember, you do not have to accept what the other person is dishing out. Here is an insightful story attributed to Buddha …
Buddha was travelling through the country accompanied by several people. One of these men decided to test Buddha and began responding negatively to everything Buddha said. For several days this man continued with disparaging, insulting and hurtful remarks. He verbally abused Buddha by calling him a fool and ridiculing him in any way he could.
After verbally abusing Buddha for three days, the man asked Buddha, “how can you continue to be so kind and loving when all I’ve done for the last three days is dishonor and offend you? With every rude and obnoxious remark you have always responded in a kind manner – How can this be?”
Buddha quietly turned to the man and asked this simple – yet profound question, “If someone offers you a gift, and you do not accept that gift, to whom the gift belongs?”
So if someone is offering you an unwelcome gift of rudeness, anger or hostility – Don’t accept it. As long as you do not accept it, there is no reason for you to be sad or angry about it as it does not belong to you – it belongs to them.
Be prepared for challenging times! They happen to all of us. The more you love and accept yourself – the more confident you are – the more positive you are – The easier it will be for you to shrug off anger that is thrown your way.
Keep in mind that youreap what you sow. Practice the following on a daily basis:
Increase Loving Energy
Visualize something that you love. It could be your baby’s smile, a large vibrant painting or a beautiful butterfly. Visualizing will bring forth a feeling of love deep inside of you. Take slow deep breaths and repeat to yourself “Let love flow through me.”
You should be on a lifelong journey of improving yourself. Check for any un-forgiveness, anger or other depressing thoughts. By constantly weeding out these negative emotions you are allowing positive loving energy to flow to you and through you.
Clear Your Mind
Meditate, practice yoga and/or physical exercise. All of these help clear your mind which enables you to stay calm during stressful situations and to be able to make better decisions.
Cindy Holbrook is a Certifified Professional Confidence and Empowerment Life Coach. Her telecourse "6 Weeks to Unstoppable Confidence" will lead you to a happier, more confident life enabling you achieve your goals and create the life of your dreams. Visit CindySense.com and sign up for her free Bi-Weekly Inspirational and Empowering Newsletter filled with empowering affirmations, motivational tips and quotes to help you create the life you desire.