Everyone needs motivational words & tips to get you
pumped up and ready to rock! That is exactky what
is going to happen after reading these amazing tips qoutes and
words of wisdom from over 70 experts in self Improvement, social
media, marketing and motivation of course.
What is Motivation? It comes from your excitement about what you want or what you are doing. Some people are just naturally motivated to accomplish their goals and make their dreams come true.
If you're not one of those people or if you're in a low mood and
need some quick and easy ways to get yourself up and going again
Read on and book mark this page you will want to visit
“There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to success, not going all the way and not starting.”
These motivational words & tips will get you going and into ACTION and once your action, it is natural to keep up the momentum. Pick the easiest motivation tip and start with that. You do not want to pick something you may end up not completing or worse not starting.
Get ready do five jumping jacks to get your blood circulating and
let us get this party started! Here are My 15
Rocken Motivation Tips & the Rest are from Experts all around
the globe who participated in our celebration for Motivational
Whisperers Motivaton Weekend.
We Had So Many Cool Peeps Help Out! Now We Have 81 Tips. That's Cool.
1. Make a dream board / Vision board add all the things you want in your life and put in a place you will see it every day.
2. Sign up for a support group/master mind group with like-minded people who share your passion.
3. Start your day with a great motivational book. Read one or two pages every morning or until feel motivated and ready to rock it.
4. Have someone in your life that will help keep you accountable, this could be a mentor a life coach or a business colleague.
5. Find a motivational blog or forum where you can read that day's motivational post.
6. Start your own daily motivation blog and ask for comments from others about what motivates them.
7. Use an application that will help motivate you and keep you accountable. I discovered the perfect motivation app. It is fabulous, it is like having your very own mini life coach giving you motivation and tracking your progress. Check it out now and get going with MeTracker.
8. Mind Mapping is another way you can motivate yourself while keeping you focused and on the right course.
9. Follow motivational people on Twitter, facebook, LinkedIn & Google + that encourage you to go for your dreams and share with you how they are making their dreams and goals a reality.
10. Find someone that shares your passions and has a motivating personality. That energy will rub off on you, it is contagious and you want to catch their motivation.
11. Eat meals that give you stamina and leave the heavy draining foods for your day off.
12. Use guided visualization mp3's to start your day or pop one in anytime you feel your motivation dropping.
13. Music is a super motivator. Find a song that gets your blood pumping and feet moving and dance like no one is watching.
14. Affirmations are another good motivator and reminder of what you want to create. I put little pieces of paper with my affirmations written out in places I know that I will see them all day. I have them on my computer in the bathroom put them anywhere you spend a lot of time.
15. it's a good idea to have one of your mentors
autobiographies on hand. I like to start out reading a
couple of pages of a book that gets my creative juices flowing
and reading how successful people I admire have done it is an
excellent way to get motivated. It gives me ideas and
inspires me by showing me directly how they created some
incredible things in their life. By Dawn Abraham Award Winning Marketing Expert & CEO
Motivational Whisperers LLC.
16. When you're tired or sleepy, get up stretch, exercise go to the gym or go for a walk, run, hike or bike ride. You will feel more energized. By: Clay Franklin.Com Marketing Expert
17. Think of exercise as an investment in you. The
better you feel, the more energy you will have to chase your
dreams! This 30-60 minutes a day is your time to
rejuvenate; time dedicated solely to you. Don't be a "no-show"
for your most important client -- "YOU."
By Jamie Wolf
18. What you think about you bring about! By Chereese
19. All Positive Thoughts are powerful, all negative thoughts are weak. By Chereese on facebook
20. Have an attitude of gratitude. By Chereese on facebook21. Use online tickers to visualize your fitness progress. Miles ran, pushups, how many days you have worked out. By Fitharts @FitHarts. The Fitness Wiz
22. For weight or fitness goals take regular photos to show your progress . Look at them often for #motivation. By Fitharts Fitness Wiz @FitHarts.
23. Take breaks to do something that rejuvenates you and makes you feel wonderful about yourself! By Celeste on Facebook.
24. Motivation comes from within - there is no outside influence that motivates you more than your own passion to succeed. By Leigh @leighs31
26. Keep a gratitude journal bedside, write down 5 things your grateful for everyday to keep a positive mindset be for you sleep & for the next day. By Shawna Hamilton Marketing Expert @Fitandonthemove Fitonthemove.com
27. "There's always a better way and more than one solution" #motivation By Redge @Versalytics
28. "Our ability to lead is measured by the success of those who follow" #motivation By Redge @Versalytics
29. "To be outstanding is to embrace and celebrate our differences not what we have in common" #motivation By Redge @Versalytics
30. Every evening, visualize in detail one thing you would like to be real in your life and also visualize yourself taking one step the next day to get closer to that dream. By Christina Mattschei Facbook page Coaching With Christina
31. Use your most important goal as the password to your computer. Keeps it in mind and subconscious mind. By Jett Brenner Success Guru SucceinctSuccess.com @SuccinctSuccess
32. U have the LIGHT OF GOD upon u, that LIGHT will shine among the brightest & darkest of people and places! U Got GOD POWERRR! By Minister W. Wiggins @RevOgWillieJ
33. Daruma Doll figures really keep me motivated. By Jett Brenner Success Guru @SuccinctSuccess
34. To help you enjoy every day, not just the weekends, I created a daily dose of inspiration called, TGIT! Thank God it's Today! By Ricky Powell Happiness Coach @choosehappiness
35. Set yourself up for success right from the start with attainable goals, affirmations, and lots of self love. #motivation By Jodi Chapman @jodi_chapman
36. 1 more! "A ripe fruit eventually falls from the tree & becomes a part of history. Stay connected, keep growing." #motivation By Redge @Versalytics
37. Leadership is the art of influencing others to be their very best. By Ali Rodriguez Intuitive Marketing Coach on facebook.
38. Be sure to show some serious intellectual
cleavage. By Ali
Rodriguez Intuitive Marketing Coach on
39. Practice Etiquette-You will be surprised how far these power words, please, thank you, and how may I help you will take you. Practicing common courtesies will set you apart from the competition. In business it could mean the difference of winning the contract or not. In your personal life it could make the difference in the type of people you attract. By Walethia Aquil-Branding Expert @graceandcharm2
40. Open your mind and your heart and see what happens! By Eileen Lichtenstein - Peak-Performance-Success Coach
41. Get out of bed, Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and get going! Listen to the positive voices in ur head! By Luann Lee - TV host, entertainment reporter, motivational speaker
42. When you find yourself distracted at the computer, close everything that is open (ok to bookmark pages), then restart your computer. You'll find that your tendency is to work on the most important thing right after the computer restarts fresh. By Clay Franklin Marketing Expert Facebook page
43. Keep your to-do list to under five items a day so you are successful and not frustrated! By Laurie Hurley Social Media Expert @LaurieHurley
44. A little extra effort pays you back! By making one additional payment in a year, a 30-year mortgage is cut to 22! By Walter Sawatzky @WalterSawatzky Customized Coaching
45. You get out what You put in. By Maria Anapu-Bunnin @Tiyamaria1
46. Motivation is a state of mind that is created when I think of how great I feel when I accomplish a task. By Ronald Turmet Fitness Expert @RTurmet
47. Motivational Speaking is a two way street of opening hearts and minds by Eileen Lichtenstein - Peak-Performance-Success Coach
48. Immerse yourself in nature regularly. BY Eileen Lichtenstein - Peak-Performance-
49. "Only the future is manageable, and it belongs to those who get there first." By Frank Feather, Futurist http://FFeather.com
50. Happiness is a Decision! By Tim McCann on Google+
51. "Anything is possible, with the right motivation. Find what you're passionate about and you'll find a reason and a way to make it happen." ~ By Coach Dina Blas on facebook52. "Multi-tasking is over-rated. Since you can only truly give 100% to one task at a time, do that one task really well and then give 100% to the next task. You'll get everything done with your best effort and you'll be more satisfied with the results." ~ By Coach Dina Blas on facebook
53. Be sure to have at least one keyword in the first 55 characters of any webpage/blog/title/and or domain name. By Elaine Lindsay Social Media Expert. http://troolsocial.com/
54. Gratitude is very powerful force. Each day write down 10 things you are grateful for and three things you will do that day. By Clay Franklin
55. When you understand your WHY your HOW becomes a whole lot easier. By Positive Change @mposchange
56. Motivation comes from the DO-ing of a task, not from the THINKING of how to get motivated to do the task. By My Positive Change @mposchange
57. I believe in the sun, even when it isn't shining. I believe in love, even when I'm alone. I believe in God, even when he is silent. By Ana Hillis Re-purposing Expert
58. If you're overwhelmed with a
project, just start the first thing you need to do. Focus on
that one thing only, Don't even think about the "whole
big thing" By Clay Franklin
72. We are defeated by attempting to change too much all at once. Small steps = self esteem &success. By @slcornett
73. When student clients are stuck or overwhelmed-talking aloud about their plans & chunking down opens doors to awareness &doing. By Ana Isabel Sanchez @CoachADDLife
74. Life is surprising & capricious, never dull. No replacement for hard work. By Robin E. Thornton Strategic marketer @RobinEThornton
75. A good motivation tip no matter what your situation you have a choice to take the positive or negative. take positive because if you are positive calm will keep positive situations to be attracted to you By Steven Kamensky Google+
77. Only those who are
intentional about their life can be effective in
it. by -Wade D.
78. "I'm here to assist in transforming lives in peaceful and prosperous ways." . . . Namaste By Stephanie Rainbow Bell Chief Consciousness Creator
79. - Always repeat these two words ACT NOW to yourself, "given a task, ACT NOW" By Bunny Alderson @BunnyAlderson
80. I always remind my team: "Comfort is death on the installment plan." By @MeganEBurns Operationsstrategyllc.com
81. Find a buddy! The journey is easier and funnier when u share it with someone! By Ana Isabel Sanchez @CoachADDLife
What are your motivational words or tips? Tweet, me with the hash tag #motivation and tell me your motivation tip look to see your not repeating any of them. Tweet your motivation tip we will include it with your twitter link. The more the merrier. If your a member just log in and leave it on the comments. If your not a member why not? You should be we have a Motivational Whisperers Free Membership sign up here and you can post your tip or tweet me.
Motivational Whisperers Inspiring Newsletter where you
will find out what is hot in the social media/self improvement
I am gifting you the first class of how to get a Millionaire Mindset Mp3 when you sign up for our Expert Newsletter. Woo Hoo! Start now with Motivational Whisperers Sign up for Top Motivational Newsletter and get your Mindset Mp3 right now.