Business Marketing Strategies That Increase Your Bottom Line
1. Business Marketing Strategy: What quality do you have that if people found out they would pay triple your fee? Build your brand around that one thing. Don't worry about what someone else is doing you need to do what YOU do better than anyone.
Always lead with your undeniable hands down top benefit. When you do that your clients ears perk up. The whole experience will change once you have your clients attention. You will never get the cleint if you don't understand what makes your brand amazing.
2. Business Marketing Strategy: Look at your business from your client's perspective... what do they need that you offer or can offer? One way to go about this if your apart of that market,make a list of all the things you needed help with. (If you do not know who your target martket is that comes first.) From that list choose the best one you feel can offer in a unique and stand out way and use that in your marketing. Don't try to sell twenty services to your client at once. Have one objective at a time.
Now offer that to your clients in a way that you would hear it. Don't sell it, don't scream it and don't push it on them. Find other ways to get your message across. One way if your trying to reach your social networking contacts would be get to know them personally without selling or offering them a thing. Be very interested in them and in turn they will become interested back in you, and what you do. If they need or want what you offer and your their friend they will buy it from you.
3. Business Marketing Strategy: Sometimes, we need to ask for help in achieving our goals and that is when the Success Really kicks in. You can only go so far alone. Find other experts that have influence in your niche and partner with them on an event, class or project.
You will get exposure to a larger audience that otherwise would have never discovered you. When you show that other influencers want to partner with you that is the best testimonial you can have. Birds of a feather flock together. Make sure you have a couple of those birds around.
4. Business Marketing Strategy: Another great way to kick start your business ask someone who is already established if you can intern with him or her. Offer to help them out with an up coming webinar in turn you will have an inside look at how to make a business successful. You will gain valuable information you otherwise would not learn for years sometimes never. You will meet new contacts that regard you in the same manner they do the expert your partnering with.
5. Business Marketing Strategy: A good marketing plan sets your mind at ease & your body in motion, it removes confusion so you can concentrate on getting the job done. This is the number one thing that 90% of all small business owners are overlooking. If you want success you need a plan and a direction. You do not need a two-inch thick business plan. Start out with one or two pages that is all you need to get going. Keep it simple and focused.
6. Business Marketing Strategy: Your Offer should always have a money back guarantee right up front. Remove the risk, the stronger the guarantee the better. Make it easy and quick to get started with your company and you will see a 40%+ increase in business.
The Better the gaurantee the more business you will
get. The best offer is: 100%, money back gaurantee no
If you implement that you will see the percentage of your sales go up higher than any other gaurantee you can offer.
You have now taken away all the risk. Don't give people a reason to hesitate make it a no brainer. You will see your business increase if your 100% guarantee is right next to your call to action. When you put a limit such as 30 days 60 days 90 days, it won't work as well as the gaurantee of no time limit but it will make a difference. The higher the number of days you give your client the higher the conversion rate will be.
7. Business Marketing Strategy: Look for the opportunities in every person you meet & in every situation, you encounter. Soon you will realize there are miracles all around you.
When in business alone look for like-minded groups to collaborate with where you will come away with new creative ideas. The best way to go about this is to join groups or communities that have like-minded professionals in your niche. These groups and communities usually have programs set up where everyone is helping each other get the word out about their businesses.
8. Business Marketing Strategy: Instead of Talking Get Creative and SHOW People, What You Offer. Let them see your work. You can use video, e-books, webinars, whitepapers, blogs, podcasts, radio and TV interviews slide share, apps that you design yourself and Power Point Presentations to name a few.
9. Business Marketing Strategy: Successful people are NOT successful because they know how to stay on track. Rather they know how to get back on track no matter how far off course they may get.
10. Business Marketing Strategy: Great solid Content does make a difference. Anyone can repeat common knowledge you want to bring your personality and expertise to the game. You do that by having a strong point of view. You want to stand out and that means taking a risk by showing something you do that others are not doing.
You want to post to facebook and Google+ so you get the extra credibility factor. When someone hits the Facebook likes it make a difference by telling the search engines that your article is popular. Google is paying attention to that. Make sure we all share each other's great content on facebook and twitter. Facebook-shares-influence-Google-rankings
11. Business Marketing Strategy: When you want to promote your services DO NOT change your voice keep it real. You do not want to sound like an advertisement. We all have automatic filters when it comes to outright selling or promoting. The high majority of people will never hear a word. That is why old fashion promoting was so difficult. I never liked it and always found a way to get around that. The best way to approach someone is in the same voice you use when talking to your best friend over lunch.
12. Business Marketing Strategy: Did you put your class or product in Pay it Forward Marketing? That is how other people market your classes, products, services & facebook pages. Do not forget that... it is HUGE. Pay it forward today and make someone's life just that much brighter. Tomorrow someone will do the same for you. :)
I am going to revel to some of my innovative techniques that take a simple concept and by changing one or two aspects you can see your Internet marketing pay off and your business will turn around in no time.
If you are confused by all the hype over how to get business, using social media without selling you are not alone.
Are you constantly feeling bombarded with all the stats about facebook LinkedIn, and Twitter? Are you wondering why you are the only person on the planet that does not understand how to turn your social contacts into customers? What happens if you do not blog?
One of the most crucial factors in today's social media era is the ability to engage with your website visitors and social media contacts, which is the beginning of a successful business client relationship. The bottom line is connect engage connect. How many times have you heard this? Who has that kind of time is what most people want to know.
How do you get to know all the people you meet on social networks when you have a limited amount of time and a overwhelming number of contacts that are growing daily?
How do you separate yourself from the pack and build a solid relationship that is beneficial for everyone involved? These are the questions you need a solution for in order for your online business to produce big dollars, or any dollars for that matter.
E-mail marketing is one way you can build trust by
showing what you have to offer if done correctly. It is still a
viable way to build relationships with your social media
connections. How do you get your connections and
visitors to opt in to your list? One way to
start is by making your newsletter sound like a million dollar
lottery ticket instead of another piece of junk mail that is
going to clog up their e-mail.
Business Internet Marketing Solutions
1. Give your newsletter a different name that is
more appealing but adequately explains what the
benefit is if they get your e-mail. It is important to
deliver what you are promising otherwise it will not work once
they do sign up. I decided about a year ago to
ditch the long newsletter format. I do not
have the time anymore to get out a mini magazine every couple of
I now have an e-mail VIP success tip for my high-level clients. I give it as part of a gift because it is a gift. Every time I send it, I give away valuable information that is worth hundreds if not thousands of dollars. If they paid my hourly fee they would get a bill somewhere between $750.00 and $1200.00 for most of the valuable information I give away in those e-mails.
I make sure my readers know they are getting a privilege and the tips and methods I give to them are not the typical information that is going around the Internet. I keep it unique interesting and valuable.
2. Visibility is vital; you need to get your e-mail offer out to as many people as possible. On your website it should be on every page or easily seen from every page. Make it easy for people to sign up. If you only have it in the third column of your website to the far, right that is not the ultimate position. You can put it there but also put it in the main section of the page. Have it as the only thing you present to your readers this way you will see a much higher opt in rate. People like to know what to do next when they visit a web site but if you ask them to do too many things; they end up doing nothing at all.
3. The words you use to get people to sign up for your newsletter is key. Point out the value your readers get from opting into your list. While you are at it show them your list is all the rage. If you have an impressive list of at least 5000 or more people tell your audience that they are in good company with your growing list of 5,000 + readers.
If you are just getting started, then you do not have to mention that yet but once you get past the 200-mark start saying you can join my list with hundreds of other readers. Once you pass a thousand you can say thousands. Most people do not want to be the only one not privy to your valuable marketing secrets.
4. Entice your audience with an offer
they cannot refuse.
This means you need to know what your audience is looking
for from you. They will want a
problem solved and it is up to you to find out
what. You can give away the solution in a
report, an MP3 recording of a class or an interview you
did. It can be an e-book or white paper about
how to increase your website visitors, something that they will
Do not make the mistake of thinking this is a free give away therefore it does not have to be great. Incorrect it has to be excellent, that is your audition and if you nail it the odds of them buying something from you goes up 60%. When people know what to expect and they see the value your service or product provides that builds their trust in you. The great news is you will have a new friend and a client for life if you go about it sincerely. The two most significant aspects are Trust and Need first time buyers must trust you and if they don't need what your offering that would be very to feel.
5. Once they sign up be sure you keep to your word. If you say, you will e-mail them with a great tip. Make it the best tip you can think of. Do not hold back, the idea is when they see your e-mail they will know it is going to have value and they will always open it.
6. You want to come up with an enticing subject line so your newsletter gets open and read. You want to peak their curiosity. Do not give away the punch line make them click on the link to get it. Example of an enticing subject line: "Wait until you hear about this... " Or "Did you know that marketing is changing wait until you hear how that affects your bottom line." Do not say find out how to Market with your e-zine. You are competing with hundreds of e-mails your subject line must POP.
7. Don't give a hard pitch in your e-mail the idea is to get them to go to your website and let your excellent content do its job. Give them a reason to go to your web site that way they get to see more of what you offer and read other engaging quality content you have written. One way to go about that is start something that says to finish reading on my site click here.
8. Don't forget to make your e-mail personal as if you were writing it to one of your best friends. Share with them and let them experience your personality while you SHOW them what you know and how that can take them to a much higher place in life. The idea here is show them through great content and how to tips, not an ad that talks about how great you are. That very rarely works.
9. Building your list by collaborating with other professionals in your industry the next time you do a workshop or event. You can both benefit from being introduced to each other's contacts. Another way is use your social media sites to get out the word.
The best way to get people to sign up for your list on social media is to offer your free gift. Example: Get my free millionaire mindset mp3 and with a success weekly tip. Do not say sign up for my newsletter. You might as well have said jump out of a plane. That is how well that will go over. Be consistent and over time as your list will grow, you will see how these internet marketing solutions I shared with you today work like a charm.
Business Internet Marketing Solutions
To re-cap you want to grow your list by naming it something that is enticing to your target audience. Make sure people know about and can see the opt-in page. Keep your promises; deliver excellent content consistently while using a personal touch. Make sure your subject lines are irresistible. Take your reader to your web site where they can get more of your great content and get to know what you offer. Above all, have fun and enjoy what you are doing.
Related Article: The 7 Deadly Mistakes that will kill your business
Business Success Factors How To Making Your Dreams Come True is one of the best feelings you can have. I discovered early on there is nothing in this life you cannot have if you really want it and are willing to go after it. The Key word here is GO it is the word that gets you moving. Action is what takes your dreams and turns them into reality.
Business Success Factors Your New Business Must Have
1. Focus, do not take
your eye off the ball. Stay on track and see it through. There
are critical points to any new business or venture if you start
strong and then stop so will the business.
When I say focus, I mean laser focus on one aspect of your business at a time. Once you have completed one segment go on to the next. Do not worry about anyone else. It is critical that you do not start to second-guess yourself based on fear. If you have done, your homework and you know you have a great business concept what is needed is your concentration on getting it up and running.
Persistence, If your plans
are not succeeding then revise them. Do something atypical
to shake it up. Giving up too soon is the prime reason
small business have such a small success rate. I have seen many
people do that right before they were about to see their hard
work pay off.
Before you start, any type of major commitment like a new business ask yourself I am in this for the long haul? If the answer is anything but a resounding YES, do not waste your time. You are not ready to be a business owner, most people have no idea what owning your own business entails. It is a serious commitment that you want to look at the same way you would look at getting married. You do not take that on in the blink of an eye; the same thing goes for opening a business.
3. Patience, do
not expect to see profits the first year. It can happen but
do not use that as a way to measure your success. Set
realist goals and you will get little pay offs all along the way.
4. Surround yourself with winners. Make sure you are surrounding yourself with people that have a optimistic mindset and are living their dreams. The more positive encouragement you get the more likely you are to succeed.
It is true that we are all made up of energy and
energy has a density that can be experienced. If you are
spending time with someone, his or her energy is contagious
literally. People can either lift you higher or pull you
down. The minute you realize that your work environment is
contaminated with damaging energy you need to let that person go.
not spend your precious time doing
tasks that you can easily delegate. Make a list of all the things you can have someone else do. Then make a list of all the things that you like to do and a list of the things only you can do. From those three lists, you will have at least one-maybe two job descriptions. These are the tasks you want your assistant(s) to complete.
Do not hold on to things because you think no one else will do this as good or the same way you do. That may be true although you are only one person and if you delegate the items that you do not like and you are not very good at but still need to be done you will have time to continue to do the things that you do best.
6. Think Outside the Box. Come up with
creative ways to introduce your business to potential and
existing clients. If you want to able to keep up in
today's fast paced world of new and innovative
ways to market and promote your company you
are going to have to stand out.
Same thing with new products and services you want to think of easy solutions that are more effective for your clients that no one else is doing. That is the only way to become a leader in your industry. You have to get there first and continue to do that at a high level in order to be considered one of the best.
7. Smart Hiring Decisions, Hiring the wrong people
will end up destroying your business before it gets off the
ground. Do not over hire start
out slow and hire as you begin to grow. You can put yourself out
of business by hiring too many
employees. Take your time and make
your decisions based on references, interview and their follow
up. If they do not follow up
that could be a sign that you have an uninterested
Follow your intuition if something tells you not to hire that person listen. If you did make a mistake and hire the wrong fit for your company let them go as soon as you realize your mistake. Keeping even one person that is pulling down your company can be devastating and will damage your whole company.
Don't ever give up achieving your dreams and goals you have them for a reason.
I wish for you all the success and happiness the universe has to offer.
Relted Article: What Your Business Coach Won't Tell You About Branding.
There are lots of ways to repurpose your content to get more exposure for your business, generate more traffic and build your list but, you can also use it to generate passive income as well.
Think about all the content you have, content you aren’t utilizing that could be repurposed.
The key to building your online business is getting your message out in front of as many people as possible. But that’s not going to happen if you are creating content and only using it once or not repurposing into other formats.
This is the Internet! It’s multi-media! It’s dynamic! It’s powerful! It’s versatile!
Where are you?
People expect and look for content that is in the format that they want. If they don’t find it on your site, they’ll go somewhere else. You don’t want to be losing business, especially now with over 1 billion people online, 24/7, selling your products has never been easier.
So you need to be able to give people what they want, and the way they want it.
Here are 6 ways you can repurpose your content and generate passive income:
1. Repurpose your articles and blogs, edit, add a cover page, a TOC, a call to action and create an ebook. You can record it as audio, offer each product separately, or upsell by offering both at a discount. You can also use your ebook to promote other products or programs with links to a new program in your call to action. The great thing about ebooks is that you can change your call to action to promote any new product or program you are offering at that time.
2. If you have a program that you are no longer running, repurpose it. You already have all the content. Take the worksheets, exercises, the outline and the calls (have them transcribed or offer as an MP3, or both) and create a new product that you can offer as a self study program.
3. Every informational teleseminar is a new product. Repurpose it by having it transcribed. You can create an ebook by having it edited and formatted. Add a cover, a TOC and a call to action. Use it as a bonus for people who sign up for your programs.
4. Create a workshop or online course from your teleseminars.
5. Repurpose audio and video. If you have a series of audio or video, create an ecourse.
6. Create an audio or video training series from your programs or ebooks.
These are just some of the ways that you can repurpose your content. Offering products in various formats can help you get your message out in front of more people, build your list and generate passive income.
What are you waiting
Related Article: How to Use Your Conent to Get You to Standout.
1. Toot your own horn. Why not create your own ‘brag bag’, ‘atta-girl’ binder, or an ‘elevator pitch’. It’s important to know the good work you are doing and how to talk about it casually to others. When asked the “Tell me about yourself?” question; are you able to highlight who you are and the benefits your offer in sixty-seconds or less? Being able to talk about your success is an important part of getting noticed in your career, company, and industry.
2. Become a philanthropist. Philanthropy is not limited to those who give great sums of money. Philanthropy as defined by The Free Online Dictionary is: deliberate affection for mankind, shown in contributions of money, property, or work for the benefit of others. I created an organization called “My Dreams do Come True.” I can’t start to tell you the media opportunities and brand recognition I’ve received by giving back to my community.
3. Practice good manners. People like to be around those who are kind and considerate. You are also setting standards for others’ behavior and encouraging them to treat you with similar respect.
Grace and Charm Insight: Many people think etiquette is all about the fork you use. It is not! Developing your social skills will:
- Increase your earning potential by opening doors of opportunity
- Enhance your relationships
- Attract better and higher paying customers or clients
- Clients become raving fans
- Increased self-esteem
- Position you to attain power and influence
- Win the support of others who can help you achieve your goals
- More media opportunities
- Establishes immediate trust and credibility
4. Seek media opportunities. We are constantly vying for attention in a crowded marketplace. Publicity is one of the most effective – and inexpensive – ways to generate awareness about you or your organization. Plus editorial coverage is three times more credible than an advertisement and therefore, more effective than other forms of communication.
5. Develop the skill of listening. When you want to show someone you like them focus on them. Become interested in what they are saying or even doing. Attentively listen to them as they speak and become involved with their conversation. As they talk, paraphrase and ask them pertinent questions regarding what they are saying. If they are busy doing something and it looks like they could use some help, offer to help them. Both listening and helping are other ways to show people you like them.
Walethia helps you build a new kind of wealth, “Social Capital” by equipping professionals and other service providers with training in proper business decorum and protocol’s in a step by step system that is specific to getting results. Now you can position yourself to never miss an opportunity due to fear, indecision, doubt, or lack of confidence. Learn how you can move from ‘Invisible to Impeccable’, visit Grace and Charm today.
Have an etiquette/image question email Walethia at: firstname.lastname@example.org, direct number 1- 810-334-5427 or 1-866-610-3746.
Want to More Tips Like These? It's only a click away.
For more Tips Visit My Facebook Fan Page Grace & Charm Click Like Button While Your There. :)
Related ArticleHow to Brand Yourself For Success. Do People Know Your Brand?
Wondering Why Your Web Site Doesn't Bring in the Big Sales? How to write an About Me Page that will turn your web site visitors into clients. Today's Inspiration for my Small Business Marketing Tip post comes from something I read in Eileen Lichtenstein's Article titled: Everyone's got a story right?
Yes, Eileen is right and that gave me the idea to bring
up this marketing tip that only the successful business
owners know how to do effectively.
An About Me page is essential and I see too many entrepreneurs either exclude this page or if they do have one it looks like they did it more out of obligation and because of that the most important page any online entreprenuer that is not a brand name can have is the about me page. I am not talking about your about the company page. I am talking about the page that talks about you as a person, if you are your company that is even more important.
If you have an online business, it is even more important that you share with your visitors who you are. It takes it to the personal level and that is where relationships form. If you are a small business, your web site visitors most likely have never heard of you. They may have clicked on your site hoping to find out more about who you are and why they should listen to you regarding your business. If they can't find this, it is a red flag for most that says you have something to hide.
The way you tell your story is also imperative so it lays the foundation for that oh so important Key to Success= Relationship building.
Everyone has heard the old saying, "People buy from people they know and trust." and that is very true so how can your social network or web site visitors get to know you?
The small business marketing tip we are focusing on today is the ABOUT ME page. If you don't have an about me page you are missing the human factor. That factor is what gives you the advantage over the big companies that have no face.
You have a face and you want to show it in more ways than just with a picture of you, which you should have on your web site's about you page. No picture, No About YOU page= No Business. That is the bottom line. You can't afford to leave this out of the equation.
If you are missing the about me page add that today and follow my check list and let's increase your business today.
Small Business Marketing Tip Check List For Your About Me
Without boring anyone and without revealing too much let, people know who YOU are.
1. Introduce yourself and tell everyone what you do now.
2. Share in a personal way what motivated you to start your business.
3. Share what is important to you regarding what you do. Your mission statement is a great way to show what you stand for as a person and company.
4. If you belong to any charities list them and talk briefly, why they matter to you.
5. If you have a family, mention them briefly let people know you are a family oriented person if that is true.
6. Allow your unique personality to shine through. Don't try to sound like anyone else, the more real you are the better. People can sense sincerity and they can also sense when it's missing. Talk to them not at them.
7. Have a sense of humor this is your about me page don't sound like a corporation. If they wanted a faceless huge board of Directors Corporation, they wouldn't be considering you.
8. Show people what makes you someone that people love to do business with. Tell a personal or great business story here. Show how you went the extra mile for someone and it paid off for them. Show people by telling them how you did something that saved someone money or got a cleint her first big break. That goes a lot further than simply saying I am great. Show how you are great.
9. Don't sell anything on this page. This is for sharing about who you are let it sell itself. What I mean here is don't say now buy this. You should have one call to action at the very end of the page.
10. The way you want to conclude your about me page is with a call to action to sign up for your personal e-zine where the relationship building continues. I will talk more about how to build relationships with your e-zine coming up in another marketing tip blog. Stay tuned for that more success and small business marketing tips.
To keep informed about my
daily small business marketing tip blog you
can get the RSS feed or become a member of
Motivational Whisperers and join the group for reminders.
Free Motivational Whisperers
What is Relationship Marketing? What I am about to reveal to you might shock you a bit. Many people over the years have asked me numerous times how did you become so successful? What is the secret? I am going to tell you in this article my secret and I bet you can't guess what it is.
I have heard many descriptions for Relationship Marketing and each one surprises me. The last time I checked the word relationship meant:
re·la·tion·ship [ri-ley-shuhn-ship] Show IPA
1. a connection, association, or involvement.
1. the act of buying or selling in a market.
When you put that together, you have:
A connection, association, or involvement and the act of buying or selling in a market.
That is what Relationship Marketing Means in the literal sense. Here is my real life example of what relationship marketing can do in terms of growing your business the smart way.
Relationship Marketing is all the rage today but the
irony is it has been around forever. The only new
thing is the realization that it applies to online business as
well as off line. I have been a relationship builder all my
life. That came naturally when I started to do business over
twenty years ago. I did not have a label for it back then
and it was not a
Buzzword but it was genuine and sincere and it worked for me like crazy.
My love for all people of all walks of life
was evident. People intuitively know
when you like them.
I did not have to try at relationship marketing. I did not have to think about it and at first, I could not figure out how to teach it for the life of me, but I am jumping ahead.
I achieved a high level of success in my corporate
career very rapidly triggering a domino effect that started with
the President and spread like wild fire through out the
company. The bottom line was
they wanted me to share my secret.
I had a difficult time at first identifying what I was going to share with all these people. I thought how am I ever going to teach someone to be me? I did not even know how anyone was going to do what I did. The reason I felt that way is everything I did was out of the box and often borderline on being goofy.
Looking back I did everything wrong according to the sales and marketing experts at the time. Twenty years ago, sales scripts were all the rage. I had no script I did not have a so-called pitch when I went out to meet with clients and I didn't want one.
I remember one time at the beginning of my employment before I was the Regional Manger another manager came out to observe my sales presentation skills so he could tell everyone on his team how to succeed in the staffing industry.
You have to understand I was in an extremely competitive industry that consisted of winning accounts away from other companies for the most part. Up until I came along only the very best sales people even came close to achieving what I did and it took them years not months.
My early success was a pretty big deal. Everyone was convinced that I had some big sales secret. They wanted to find out what it was, so they could do it too. It sounded reasonable to me and I was more than willing to let them try to help me figure out how to teach others my style. Which was impressive even to me and I have always been good at any type of sales but this was really good. My closing ratio was insane it was getting to be almost bullet proof at 99% of the time I landed the client.
We started out with Mr. Manager and three of his associates accompanied me on one of the sales meetings I had set up with an account that was considered to be a big fish. I knew they were expecting me to dazzle this client with my polished sales presentation skills. Knowing I had no intention of giving some stale over rehearsed presentation I was really starting to get worried they may be disappointed.
That does not mean I was not prepared I was completely prepared for anything and everything. A presentation is something you do after you have all the facts and even then, I would include my personality and humor never forgetting that I was there because they LIKED me. At this point the reason for the appointment was fact-finding and then and only then would I know what I was going to say.
I was not going to launch into a presentation and start to convince the potential client they had to use our company. Just the opposite I was going to have a conversation with the client in the same way I would have a conversation with my girlfriend as if we were having lunch.
There was not going to be any magical fairy dust that I sprinkled on the client. I was going to listen to what they needed. Back then, I didn't realize what a big part listening was going to play in my success. To me it was too easy to be something you had to teach people.
I thought if I tell these people, my big secret is I care about what is important to my client more than I care about how much money I make they are going to think I am nuts.
At last, I had no choice but to come out with it before the meeting. I said before we all got in the car. "I am just going to talk to so and so like they are my friend. I don't have a sales pitch or anything special that I am going to say I am just going to bond with them. I did realize that was going to happen because that is my talent I build relationships with people hence what is relationship marketing. Caring enough to put your client's needs first and genuinely having an interest in them.
I did land the account and that was just the beginning of what was to be a lucrative career that lead me to reach super star status and win more awards and make more money than anyone else in that industry over the next five years.
How do you teach someone to be you? It doesn't work like that, because that goes against what real relationship marketing is all about. Authenticity and putting your client's needs first is what it is about for me. Take your sells numbers out of the equation that is the only way to put the client's needs before yours. Then you only sell them what they truly need.
People can tell when you are on their side and when you are not. Even if they can't pin point it they won't feel comfortable with you and that is usually, why you don't get the business or you can't keep it.
So what is relationship
marketing? You tell me what is it to
you? I shared my experience and someone else will have
another definition tomorrow. However, today from my point
of view it's about THEM not me.
Related Article: Creating Successful and Soulful Relationships.
You have a free gift you offer visitors when they come to your site in exchange for their name and email address. Awesome.
So how come no one is coming back or worse, they are opting out after they get it?
Time to reevaluate what you are offering.
There seems to be somewhat of a misconception on what you need to have as a free gift. A newsletter is not considered valuable enough for most people to sign up to a list anymore. Most people want something of value in order to give you their name and email address.
What can you do to increase your opt-in rate and keep those subscribers?
Here are 3 things to consider:
1. Set your standard
Having something that is valuable, is presented well and offers really good information is important.
If you think that because you’re giving it away for free it doesn’t have to have any value, you are missing the big picture. Putting something together with little consideration as to whether others will find any value in it or if you look at it as, “Well, I can’t give anything away that I should charge for,” is not the best way to look at it.
Your opt-in is an important way to build your list. Without a list, who are you going to market to? People sign up because they are interested in your message and what you offer. If you are giving away something that doesn’t offer any real value, what does this say about you and the rest of your products or programs? I’m not saying that your products don’t offer any value, but if they don’t come back, how will they know?
By setting the standard at the beginning, with your free offer, you are showing that you offer value in everything you do, even if it’s free.
It’s like a first impression. When you meet someone for the first time, if you don’t instill some sort of good impression, they probably aren’t going to come back and do business with you.
2. Offer something of value.
One of the biggest challenges I find when I’m talking to people is that they don’t want to spend a whole lot of time, effort or money on their free gift. And the reason for that is they figure because it’s free, they shouldn’t have to.
So if you aren’t offering value, what are you offering?
Look at other content you have and think about how you can repurpose that content to create something of value. Do you have an ebook that you can repurpose into a Special Report?
3. Invest some time and money.
You need to look at your opt-in as an investment in your business. If you aren’t willing to spend some time and money (it doesn’t have to be a lot) to produce a product that will create an amazing first impression of you and your business, what are you creating?
What impression are you giving to visitors when they come to your site and check out your offer?
What impression are you giving your subscribers when they get it?
Your free gift is essentially more important than anything else you have. If you don’t WOW them with this first product, you probably won’t get another chance. Make this a priority. Show people that whether your products are $5000, $50 or free, you offer great value.
If you are looking for help with repurposing your content and creating new products or programs, you can visit my website at Repurposeforprofit.com.
Related Article: How to Prevent Blogger Burnout
If people remember you then your brand message, it is a success.
The two questions I get most often from new
entrepreneurs are "How do I get clients and where do I start?" I
bring this up because I have found over the years that if you are
struggleing with your own bussiness the odds are you don't have
the answers to those two questions either. The scary part
of that is you don't know it.
Every time I give a webinar series on how to start or grow your in home business everyone attending has left either one or both of these vital first steps. To create a successful online busisness you need to answer both of those questions and have it down. only happen to her question both of these vitial first steps or
When Branding Yourself Choosing a Niche is Vital
Start with narrowing down your focus to one area that you are knowledgeable and passionate about. This gives you a select market with the benefit of honing in on what your target market likes, what they buy, what type of content they share and respond to prefer and how much they spend on products and services in your industry.
Choosing a niche is usually the most difficult part for new entrepreneurs. The M< new business owners fall into the trap of thinking more is better. They do not want to narrow down their market fearing they will leave a lot of money on the table. I can relate to that feeling I had the same thoughts and fears when I was new. Just imagine when you go to do some advertising.
If you do not know who your potential clients are you will end up having to market to the whole world. Now that is going to be costly and time consuming. When you think about in that way, it does not make sense to start out with a colossal market of every age, sex, income level etc. I guarantee you that you will waste time and money by doing it that way.
You should start very focused and after gaining more experience then consider expanding. It is a mistake to assume that bigger is better when it comes to marketing. New coach's often tell me they feel as if narrowing the field means leaving business on the table. Nothing could be farther from the truth. The funny thing is, if you do not narrow your focus there will not be ANY money on the table.
The Top Four Reasons You Should Always Start With a Niche:
1. Niche Marketing makes it easier to establish yourself as an expert in your field.
2. The focus of a smaller group makes it easier to identify the specific needs of your market.
3. You can customize your services and programs to meet your client's needs in a way you cannot when you focus on the whole world.
4. You can make 40-60% more money when you are a specialist. People would rather spend their money on someone who has taken the time to specialize in one area, which adds significant value to your business feel more comfortable with a specialist than working with a generalist.
If you are like most entrepreneurs that cannot make up their mind about which niche to choose, read my article on how niche marketing leads to millions. I outline the process that will help you make the best decision.
Top Ten Hottest Tag Lines of All Time
A tag line is where you have one short statement that represents your company's motto or mission statement. It explains what you represent or do in a memorable way. It is comparable to a slogan.
You want to keep it simple to the point and powerful. If you think about tag lines that have worked in the past, you think about the most popular brands.
1. Nike: Just Do it!
2. 7up: The uncola
3. Miller Beer: It's Miller Time
4. Glad plastic bags: Don't get mad get glad
5. Calgon Toiletries: Calgon Take me away
6. California Milk Processor Board: Got milk?
7. Life Cereal: Hey, Mikey he likes it!
8. NBC: Must see TV
9. Starkist Tuna: Sorry, Charlie Starkist wants tuna that tastes good, not tuna with good taste
10. V-8: I coulda had a V-8!
What do all the tag lines all have in common? I coulda had a V8 produces an image of a healthy and refreshing drink.
The same goes for Miller Time. It's catchy and people use it to refer to happy times and getting together. Therefore, it did its job. For the solo- entrepreneur, you aren't going to make a $550,000 dollar commercial or have a 50 million dollar television advertising budget to make your tag line come to life.
For the entrepreneur looking to create a name for themselves identifing an top benefit statement can increase your business up to 70%. I refer to it as a HUB statement. Hottest Undeniable Benefit.
Branding Yourself with Your Hottest Undeniable Benefit
A HUB Statement is like an elevator speech it describes why someone would want to hire you. Since you're in an elevator, you only have thirty seconds or less. The goal to branding yourself is to create interest while explaining what you do the best.
Branding Yourself How to Create an Unforgettable Tag Line/Hottest Benefit
1. What is the one thing you do that no one else does? (If someone else does it how do you do it better, quicker, cost effectively or easier?)
2. What makes you stand out?
3. What are the most critical problems your clients face?
4. What are the goals your clients would give anything to achieve?
5. How will you solve their problems in a way that it will set you apart?
Your tag line should be one sentence that gives the top benefit you offer while telling a potential client what you do.
Branding Yourself Example of the Process
Question: Whom do you work with?
Answer: Life Coach's ,Self Improvement Professionals , Social Media Experts & Marketing Consultants.
Question: What do you offer?
Marketing Strategy Sessions
Emotional and Business Support
How to work smart not hard reqruiying skills
How to fill your workshops/webinars
How to make passive income in the six figures.
How to Set Your Priories and how to sustain success over the long haul.
Leadership communication skills.
How to Sustain your Motivation.
The step by step succeess plan How to Play a bigger Game.
Question: What is your top benefit that your clients get when they hire you, that is better or different from everyone else?
I think outside the box and come up with unique and winning concepts to promote my clients giving them a huge advantage.
Question: What is the benefit your clients get from your winning concepts?
Answer: They get NOTICED right away remembered and admired for thier which leads to a lot of business.
What then is your HUB Statement?
"Partnering with entrepreneurs and professionals to create winning concepts that boost my clients influence while earning more money."
Your HUB Statement:
**Run your tag line/HUB by a couple of people and pay close attention to their reaction. If they do not respond or they look at you without saying much that means it didn't make an impact.
Test it on at least ten different people without telling them
what you're doing. That is the best way to get a true read
on the effectiveness of your HUB statement.
Branding yourself with your tag line and HUB statement is just the beginning of a successful career. Your next step is finding a plateform where people will see you as an expert in your field. More on that in my next blog coming out soon. To stay connected you can get our Motivational Whisperers RSS feed and it will update you on all of the new blog posts.
Motivational Whisperers InspiringTips E-mail
where you will get motivated inspired and ready
to make your life and business the successful happy situation you
deserve. Join the other 32,000+ Subscribers who benefit
from the tips and ideas that I include in each e-mail.
Because I want you to experience the difference in your life, I am gifting you the first half the class How to Get a Millionaire Mindset Mp3 once you sign up for our Tips and Inspiration E-mail. Woo Hoo! Start now with Motivational Whisperers Sign up for Top Motivational Tips & News and get your Mindset Mp3 today.
Related Article: Top Seven Forgotten Success Factors that Transform Your Business.
By using a Sample Small Business
Marketing Plan you stay focused and on track. No
matter where you are in your business, doing your homework is
You would never dream of building a house without a blue- print and professional architect. It is the same with your Marketing Strategy you need a straightforward plan that leads you to success.
Sample Small Business
1. What is your marketing budget?
2. Marketing Goals for One Year
· Develop innovative service to make marketing easier
· Implement affiliate program for MW membership
· Bring on Ten New Leading Experts who offer their Services at MW
· Collaborate with Expert to write new book
3. Marketing Goals for Five Years
Bring on Investor for Expansion of MW &
MW Internet TV Channel.
4. Who Are Your Customers?
· Life Coaches
· Self Improvement Experts
· Small Business Start-ups
· Marketing Experts
5. What are your Clients five biggest problems?
· Not making enough money to live on
· Do not have marketing skills
· Don't know how to brand themselves
· Can't fill their class's workshops
· Do not have passive income set up.
Sample Small Business Marketing Plan Part Two
6. List services you can sell that solve clients problems
a. Marketing Membership Web site that offers
· JV opportunities
· Affiliate education and opportunities
· Master Mind Groups
· Homepage Blog Placement
b. Marketing Consultation Services
7. List Products you can sell that solve clients problems
· How to books
· How to Mp3 downloads
· How to Videos
8. List Class's and Events that solve clients problems
· Master Mind Groups
9. What makes your service/product easier, faster, cost effective?
· No one else includes Blog on Homepage for 24-72 hours.
· Affordable and Free Membership options
· Free Pay it Forward Service
· Free Tele-class's for members in marketing, promotion, copy writing, increasing customer base
· Member Master Mind Groups
· Motivational Calls
· We over deliver
· Offer more than anyone else for the best price does
10. List Areas Your Can Find Your Target Client(s):
· Social Networks
· Internet Searches
· Networking Groups
· Targeted Web Site Blogs
Small Business Marketing Plan Part Three
11. List all Your Marketing Options:
· Television/Internet TV
· Direct mail
· Networking Groups
· Social Networking
· Presentations at your tele-classes or in person workshops
· Give a ways
· Writing and submitting articles on the internet and in local papers
· Word of Mouth
· JV Partner Participation
· Radio/Blog Talk Radio
· Web-Site Ad's
· Press Release
12. Free Marketing Options:
· Social networking
· Your own web site
· Blog talk radio
· JV partner participation
· Word of mouth
· Submitting articles on the internet
· Free press release
13. What Are The Social Networking Sites Best Suited For Your Brand?
- 1. Facebook
- 2. Google+
- 3. Twitter
- 4. LinkedIn
- 5. YouTube
14. Find 5-10 outside
of the box ways to market your brand that
The list you make has to come from what you do. If you can't think of anything unique, then take an idea and change it so it is you. When people say, copy others they don't mean literally. Get your ideas from others and then do you. If someone looks at what you are doing and thinks of another brand, you missed the mark.
When I do, something people say wow that is so innovate or so different I love it. I always get, you are always thinking of these brilliant ideas. That is what you want to hear not, "Oh, that is just like so and so. "
They won't remember your event or product afterwards and what's worse is they won't remember your brand. The reason is what you did was just like everyone else, you blended in with the crowd. If you want to be prominent and memorable, you have to be exceptional and unique.
In order to accomplish that you will have to go outside your
comfort zone and take some calculated risks. You won't know
if something works unless you try it and if it's unique, the risk
is people may not like what you're doing. You have to test
it with a smaller group this way you don't risk the business you
That is why big companies have focus groups or they run a movie to a small group of people before the major release date. They want to see if what they created is going to be a hit. You can do the same thing and should.
If you belong to a master mind group or brainstorming group run it by them before you release it, they will tell you how they feel. Even better, they will tell you what you left out and what you did right. If you don't have, a group like this you can join ours. We have a monthly brainstorming meeting here at Motivational Whisperers. First sign up for Motivational Whisperers here is our Free membership option and then go to the brainstorming group and hit join. You will be glad you did.
This is a Sample Small business marketing plan you can use to guide your marketing efforts and give you ideas on how to execute them. You will find that every industry is different and you should look into your target audience thoroughly before completing your own marketing plan.
Related Articles: How Niche Marketing Will Make You Millions.How to fix the five Most Critical Obstacles an Entrepreneur Faces.