The day I uncovered my authentic self scared me almost to death. All the questions I ever had were answered within minutes, which was way too much so I stopped them and let them come out slower over weeks.
Out of Hell and into the Light Fighting It All The Way
All of sudden I understood without a doubt what I was doing on earth and why I have always felt the need to medicate myself with whatever I felt would keep me alive and yes most of my life I used my career or business. That is difficult because people don't look at that as an addiction or should I say avoidance of life. You see I did not want to die at all I just did not want to know so much.
The funny part is I knew all of this from the age of six or least that is when I remember that I knew more than most 6 year olds. That is a scary place to be because I quickly found out that other people did not know what I knew. Now I see that they did know but they had buried it so deep that they did not know they knew.
This little girl spent most of her life denying her power, because I could not find a teacher or mentor to comfort me with the truth. What was happening to me was perfectly unfolding just the way it is meant to unfold. Instead, I felt fear everywhere I turned and most of all I felt if from the people closest to me, my family.
I got this conflicting message that it is not ok to be
you and so I spent the last 51 years never being
authentically me under any circumstances. I was
programmed (that is what I heard) repeatedly by every
relationship friend and family member that I was not okay. They
would say slow down your going to fast or your energy is too much
for me or Dawn what did you do wrong now.
Those things all came from my mother and much more that told me who I am naturally is not a good thing. Everyone I seemed to be attracted to confirmed that for me. I was only attracted to people who couldn't or wouldn't accept me the way I am. Always a whirl wind of energy and just too much.
I now see now they were doing the best they could at the time with the amount of awareness they let in. I had no idea that I was being hurt and that hurt over time my denial would cripple me in the area of love and relationships. Eventually it started to affect my whole life until my life didn't feel wonderful anymore it began to feel like hell on earth.
I was so good at pushing this down that in order to hide
this from myself and the world I replicated myself at a
time where I felt was my best, that was my armor or mask as it's
called. I thought if I just keep on believing that I
am happy I will be all I have, to do is hear it enough times and
I will believe it. It worked for too long until one day it
How I discovered or uncovered all of this was I had a block in the relationship area that I knew I had but convined myself that I healed it because I now had a boyfriend that accepted me for me I thought that was all I had to do. Oh boy was I in for a scary ride. I buried all of this and tried to move forward with all this weight on my back.
I started to block myself in my business that was very foreign for me so that got my attention at first. However, I dismissed it to hormones or life and other people's negativity anything but me it was always you.
I could not see for the longest time that my blockage of denying love was growing so big that it started to affect my business relationships. That started to affect my income and this girl is a moneymaker and success builder and when I couldn't create what I had done my whole life so easily I realized that something is wrong here that a business seminar or business plan is not going to fix it.
I made attempts to get help but remember I am hiding the depth of this pain, the real problem from myself so I didn't go to the right places for help. I went looking for the solution outside of myself and that will never work. That is like building a house on a rooting piece of land and hoping no one will smell it.
What was killing me won't' show up in an X-Ray and people can't see it but they can feel it and they may not know what it is but it will not attract them to you it's just the opposite and that is what started to happen to me.
To jump ahead the moral of this short
story all the wonderful business techniques, goal
setting, vision boards, mind maps and systems for your business
alone could not put humpty dumpty back together again. I
had to find my blockage walk through it and let it go and you
would think that is the end of the story. Wrong that is
where the story begins my freind I have finally arrived at the
party this time.
I feel like I did when I was a kid who now gets to sit at the big people's table on thanksgiving. I am a small fish in a big pond and as I am looking around feeling little and scared and I see all the fish are the same size I am. It's just my perception that I am different and that is a comforting feeling to know that I am home and embarking on the journey I was born to walk.
Today the message is It's OK to BE YOU! Moreover, it is the only way to have real happiness real power and real knowledge. You are not alone we are in this together and together we will support, teach and empower the other people that are still hiding because they do not know it is safe. I am telling you IT's SAFE and you are loved.
I personally invite you to "Embrace Your Power and Live Your Best Life." a Life changing journey for all coaches, mentors, teachers, guides, motivators, mothers, sisters, brothers, fathers and life changers. It's time and you are not alone. Dawn XOXO
Business Marketing Strategies That Increase Your Bottom Line
1. Business Marketing Strategy: What quality do you have that if people found out they would pay triple your fee? Build your brand around that one thing. Don't worry about what someone else is doing you need to do what YOU do better than anyone.
Always lead with your undeniable hands down top benefit. When you do that your clients ears perk up. The whole experience will change once you have your clients attention. You will never get the cleint if you don't understand what makes your brand amazing.
2. Business Marketing Strategy: Look at your business from your client's perspective... what do they need that you offer or can offer? One way to go about this if your apart of that market,make a list of all the things you needed help with. (If you do not know who your target martket is that comes first.) From that list choose the best one you feel can offer in a unique and stand out way and use that in your marketing. Don't try to sell twenty services to your client at once. Have one objective at a time.
Now offer that to your clients in a way that you would hear it. Don't sell it, don't scream it and don't push it on them. Find other ways to get your message across. One way if your trying to reach your social networking contacts would be get to know them personally without selling or offering them a thing. Be very interested in them and in turn they will become interested back in you, and what you do. If they need or want what you offer and your their friend they will buy it from you.
3. Business Marketing Strategy: Sometimes, we need to ask for help in achieving our goals and that is when the Success Really kicks in. You can only go so far alone. Find other experts that have influence in your niche and partner with them on an event, class or project.
You will get exposure to a larger audience that otherwise would have never discovered you. When you show that other influencers want to partner with you that is the best testimonial you can have. Birds of a feather flock together. Make sure you have a couple of those birds around.
4. Business Marketing Strategy: Another great way to kick start your business ask someone who is already established if you can intern with him or her. Offer to help them out with an up coming webinar in turn you will have an inside look at how to make a business successful. You will gain valuable information you otherwise would not learn for years sometimes never. You will meet new contacts that regard you in the same manner they do the expert your partnering with.
5. Business Marketing Strategy: A good marketing plan sets your mind at ease & your body in motion, it removes confusion so you can concentrate on getting the job done. This is the number one thing that 90% of all small business owners are overlooking. If you want success you need a plan and a direction. You do not need a two-inch thick business plan. Start out with one or two pages that is all you need to get going. Keep it simple and focused.
6. Business Marketing Strategy: Your Offer should always have a money back guarantee right up front. Remove the risk, the stronger the guarantee the better. Make it easy and quick to get started with your company and you will see a 40%+ increase in business.
The Better the gaurantee the more business you will
get. The best offer is: 100%, money back gaurantee no
If you implement that you will see the percentage of your sales go up higher than any other gaurantee you can offer.
You have now taken away all the risk. Don't give people a reason to hesitate make it a no brainer. You will see your business increase if your 100% guarantee is right next to your call to action. When you put a limit such as 30 days 60 days 90 days, it won't work as well as the gaurantee of no time limit but it will make a difference. The higher the number of days you give your client the higher the conversion rate will be.
7. Business Marketing Strategy: Look for the opportunities in every person you meet & in every situation, you encounter. Soon you will realize there are miracles all around you.
When in business alone look for like-minded groups to collaborate with where you will come away with new creative ideas. The best way to go about this is to join groups or communities that have like-minded professionals in your niche. These groups and communities usually have programs set up where everyone is helping each other get the word out about their businesses.
8. Business Marketing Strategy: Instead of Talking Get Creative and SHOW People, What You Offer. Let them see your work. You can use video, e-books, webinars, whitepapers, blogs, podcasts, radio and TV interviews slide share, apps that you design yourself and Power Point Presentations to name a few.
9. Business Marketing Strategy: Successful people are NOT successful because they know how to stay on track. Rather they know how to get back on track no matter how far off course they may get.
10. Business Marketing Strategy: Great solid Content does make a difference. Anyone can repeat common knowledge you want to bring your personality and expertise to the game. You do that by having a strong point of view. You want to stand out and that means taking a risk by showing something you do that others are not doing.
You want to post to facebook and Google+ so you get the extra credibility factor. When someone hits the Facebook likes it make a difference by telling the search engines that your article is popular. Google is paying attention to that. Make sure we all share each other's great content on facebook and twitter. Facebook-shares-influence-Google-rankings
11. Business Marketing Strategy: When you want to promote your services DO NOT change your voice keep it real. You do not want to sound like an advertisement. We all have automatic filters when it comes to outright selling or promoting. The high majority of people will never hear a word. That is why old fashion promoting was so difficult. I never liked it and always found a way to get around that. The best way to approach someone is in the same voice you use when talking to your best friend over lunch.
12. Business Marketing Strategy: Did you put your class or product in Pay it Forward Marketing? That is how other people market your classes, products, services & facebook pages. Do not forget that... it is HUGE. Pay it forward today and make someone's life just that much brighter. Tomorrow someone will do the same for you. :)
I am going to revel to some of my innovative techniques that take a simple concept and by changing one or two aspects you can see your Internet marketing pay off and your business will turn around in no time.
If you are confused by all the hype over how to get business, using social media without selling you are not alone.
Are you constantly feeling bombarded with all the stats about facebook LinkedIn, and Twitter? Are you wondering why you are the only person on the planet that does not understand how to turn your social contacts into customers? What happens if you do not blog?
One of the most crucial factors in today's social media era is the ability to engage with your website visitors and social media contacts, which is the beginning of a successful business client relationship. The bottom line is connect engage connect. How many times have you heard this? Who has that kind of time is what most people want to know.
How do you get to know all the people you meet on social networks when you have a limited amount of time and a overwhelming number of contacts that are growing daily?
How do you separate yourself from the pack and build a solid relationship that is beneficial for everyone involved? These are the questions you need a solution for in order for your online business to produce big dollars, or any dollars for that matter.
E-mail marketing is one way you can build trust by
showing what you have to offer if done correctly. It is still a
viable way to build relationships with your social media
connections. How do you get your connections and
visitors to opt in to your list? One way to
start is by making your newsletter sound like a million dollar
lottery ticket instead of another piece of junk mail that is
going to clog up their e-mail.
Business Internet Marketing Solutions
1. Give your newsletter a different name that is
more appealing but adequately explains what the
benefit is if they get your e-mail. It is important to
deliver what you are promising otherwise it will not work once
they do sign up. I decided about a year ago to
ditch the long newsletter format. I do not
have the time anymore to get out a mini magazine every couple of
I now have an e-mail VIP success tip for my high-level clients. I give it as part of a gift because it is a gift. Every time I send it, I give away valuable information that is worth hundreds if not thousands of dollars. If they paid my hourly fee they would get a bill somewhere between $750.00 and $1200.00 for most of the valuable information I give away in those e-mails.
I make sure my readers know they are getting a privilege and the tips and methods I give to them are not the typical information that is going around the Internet. I keep it unique interesting and valuable.
2. Visibility is vital; you need to get your e-mail offer out to as many people as possible. On your website it should be on every page or easily seen from every page. Make it easy for people to sign up. If you only have it in the third column of your website to the far, right that is not the ultimate position. You can put it there but also put it in the main section of the page. Have it as the only thing you present to your readers this way you will see a much higher opt in rate. People like to know what to do next when they visit a web site but if you ask them to do too many things; they end up doing nothing at all.
3. The words you use to get people to sign up for your newsletter is key. Point out the value your readers get from opting into your list. While you are at it show them your list is all the rage. If you have an impressive list of at least 5000 or more people tell your audience that they are in good company with your growing list of 5,000 + readers.
If you are just getting started, then you do not have to mention that yet but once you get past the 200-mark start saying you can join my list with hundreds of other readers. Once you pass a thousand you can say thousands. Most people do not want to be the only one not privy to your valuable marketing secrets.
4. Entice your audience with an offer
they cannot refuse.
This means you need to know what your audience is looking
for from you. They will want a
problem solved and it is up to you to find out
what. You can give away the solution in a
report, an MP3 recording of a class or an interview you
did. It can be an e-book or white paper about
how to increase your website visitors, something that they will
Do not make the mistake of thinking this is a free give away therefore it does not have to be great. Incorrect it has to be excellent, that is your audition and if you nail it the odds of them buying something from you goes up 60%. When people know what to expect and they see the value your service or product provides that builds their trust in you. The great news is you will have a new friend and a client for life if you go about it sincerely. The two most significant aspects are Trust and Need first time buyers must trust you and if they don't need what your offering that would be very to feel.
5. Once they sign up be sure you keep to your word. If you say, you will e-mail them with a great tip. Make it the best tip you can think of. Do not hold back, the idea is when they see your e-mail they will know it is going to have value and they will always open it.
6. You want to come up with an enticing subject line so your newsletter gets open and read. You want to peak their curiosity. Do not give away the punch line make them click on the link to get it. Example of an enticing subject line: "Wait until you hear about this... " Or "Did you know that marketing is changing wait until you hear how that affects your bottom line." Do not say find out how to Market with your e-zine. You are competing with hundreds of e-mails your subject line must POP.
7. Don't give a hard pitch in your e-mail the idea is to get them to go to your website and let your excellent content do its job. Give them a reason to go to your web site that way they get to see more of what you offer and read other engaging quality content you have written. One way to go about that is start something that says to finish reading on my site click here.
8. Don't forget to make your e-mail personal as if you were writing it to one of your best friends. Share with them and let them experience your personality while you SHOW them what you know and how that can take them to a much higher place in life. The idea here is show them through great content and how to tips, not an ad that talks about how great you are. That very rarely works.
9. Building your list by collaborating with other professionals in your industry the next time you do a workshop or event. You can both benefit from being introduced to each other's contacts. Another way is use your social media sites to get out the word.
The best way to get people to sign up for your list on social media is to offer your free gift. Example: Get my free millionaire mindset mp3 and with a success weekly tip. Do not say sign up for my newsletter. You might as well have said jump out of a plane. That is how well that will go over. Be consistent and over time as your list will grow, you will see how these internet marketing solutions I shared with you today work like a charm.
Business Internet Marketing Solutions
To re-cap you want to grow your list by naming it something that is enticing to your target audience. Make sure people know about and can see the opt-in page. Keep your promises; deliver excellent content consistently while using a personal touch. Make sure your subject lines are irresistible. Take your reader to your web site where they can get more of your great content and get to know what you offer. Above all, have fun and enjoy what you are doing.
Related Article: The 7 Deadly Mistakes that will kill your business
Are you wondering why you're you business isn't reaching all those lofty goals you set? Once Upon Time you had a wish for your business. You were excited motiviated and above all you believed in your dream. Are you thinking that wishes are just meant to stay that way, a wish? That couldn't be further from the truth. Which one of these wish killers are you guilty of committing?
How to Grow Your Buiness & Stay Away From the Wish
& Dream Killer Mistakes
1. You don't believe it. How many times have you made a wish thinking it is only a wish and wishes don't really come true? Maybe other people get their wish but not me. That may be the reason your wish is not coming true, you do not believe it will happen.
2. There is no deadline on your wish. Always put a deadline on a dream or wish. This action is the beginning of turning your wish into a reality. It is a way of keeping you focused and on track. No deadline No Manifestation.
3. There is no action plan. Once you have a wish you want to make a plan of action that has you starting that day. It's important to start while you are motivated. Even if you do one small step towards making your wish come true that is a step in the right direction.
4. Your making it more complicated than it has to be. Most of us grew up with the idea that the harder the better. Anything easy is not worth going after. Because of this we make things more difficult then they really are. The acronym KISS means, keep it simple stupid I replace stupid with smart-one. You get the idea. Less is more. Don't over think it just start and it will come together.
5. Holding on to self- limiting beliefs. The big excuses are a deal killer every time. This may sound familiar: You have to have money to make money. There are hundreds of ways to generate money for a project. One way is to involve a key influencer in your niche and suggest a joint venture. Get backers for your business the list goes on and on. Whatever you limiting belief is this is not the time to play that tape. Your tape needs to say I can do anything I set my mind to and watch me go.
6. Time is a big one. Not allowing enough time to complete it. If you set a deadline because you need to make money by that time you are setting yourself up for failure. If your wish is about starting a new business you need plenty of time. If you don't have the income to devote eight hours a day you can work part time or flex time to fund your business. Realize that you need more time since you may only devote ten hours a week to getting your business started.
Make sure you use those ten hours wisely. If you make them count you can accomplish the important elements that will set in place a strong foundation. Have a end date where you will quit your job and become a full time business owner. Without that date you can spin your wheels for years.
7. Giving up. This is one sure way to kill a wish. I see this wish killer the most. The reason, usually one of the six steps preceding this was skipped. The wish is not realized and people give up. They give up their dream because they think it isn't attainable. That isn't the case, anything is attainable, and you wouldn't have the dream in the first place if you didn't have the ability to take it all the way to success.
To sum it up, give your wish a deadline, write down the top three things you can do every day to make that wish a reality. Always start with the most important thing that moves you closer to your wish and break it into small easy steps that are attainable this way you don't resist starting each day.
Partner with someone who has the side of the equation you don't have, like a active list of at least 3,000 people. If you have something to offer that the other business partner needs that will make a winning venture. Don't get discouraged if the first couple of tries don't get the results you had hoped for. You will get there in time however, don't even think about giving up that is the only way your business dream won't come true.
Related Page: How to Make Your Wish Come True.
Business Success Factors How To Making Your Dreams Come True is one of the best feelings you can have. I discovered early on there is nothing in this life you cannot have if you really want it and are willing to go after it. The Key word here is GO it is the word that gets you moving. Action is what takes your dreams and turns them into reality.
Business Success Factors Your New Business Must Have
1. Focus, do not take
your eye off the ball. Stay on track and see it through. There
are critical points to any new business or venture if you start
strong and then stop so will the business.
When I say focus, I mean laser focus on one aspect of your business at a time. Once you have completed one segment go on to the next. Do not worry about anyone else. It is critical that you do not start to second-guess yourself based on fear. If you have done, your homework and you know you have a great business concept what is needed is your concentration on getting it up and running.
Persistence, If your plans
are not succeeding then revise them. Do something atypical
to shake it up. Giving up too soon is the prime reason
small business have such a small success rate. I have seen many
people do that right before they were about to see their hard
work pay off.
Before you start, any type of major commitment like a new business ask yourself I am in this for the long haul? If the answer is anything but a resounding YES, do not waste your time. You are not ready to be a business owner, most people have no idea what owning your own business entails. It is a serious commitment that you want to look at the same way you would look at getting married. You do not take that on in the blink of an eye; the same thing goes for opening a business.
3. Patience, do
not expect to see profits the first year. It can happen but
do not use that as a way to measure your success. Set
realist goals and you will get little pay offs all along the way.
4. Surround yourself with winners. Make sure you are surrounding yourself with people that have a optimistic mindset and are living their dreams. The more positive encouragement you get the more likely you are to succeed.
It is true that we are all made up of energy and
energy has a density that can be experienced. If you are
spending time with someone, his or her energy is contagious
literally. People can either lift you higher or pull you
down. The minute you realize that your work environment is
contaminated with damaging energy you need to let that person go.
not spend your precious time doing
tasks that you can easily delegate. Make a list of all the things you can have someone else do. Then make a list of all the things that you like to do and a list of the things only you can do. From those three lists, you will have at least one-maybe two job descriptions. These are the tasks you want your assistant(s) to complete.
Do not hold on to things because you think no one else will do this as good or the same way you do. That may be true although you are only one person and if you delegate the items that you do not like and you are not very good at but still need to be done you will have time to continue to do the things that you do best.
6. Think Outside the Box. Come up with
creative ways to introduce your business to potential and
existing clients. If you want to able to keep up in
today's fast paced world of new and innovative
ways to market and promote your company you
are going to have to stand out.
Same thing with new products and services you want to think of easy solutions that are more effective for your clients that no one else is doing. That is the only way to become a leader in your industry. You have to get there first and continue to do that at a high level in order to be considered one of the best.
7. Smart Hiring Decisions, Hiring the wrong people
will end up destroying your business before it gets off the
ground. Do not over hire start
out slow and hire as you begin to grow. You can put yourself out
of business by hiring too many
employees. Take your time and make
your decisions based on references, interview and their follow
up. If they do not follow up
that could be a sign that you have an uninterested
Follow your intuition if something tells you not to hire that person listen. If you did make a mistake and hire the wrong fit for your company let them go as soon as you realize your mistake. Keeping even one person that is pulling down your company can be devastating and will damage your whole company.
Don't ever give up achieving your dreams and goals you have them for a reason.
I wish for you all the success and happiness the universe has to offer.
Relted Article: What Your Business Coach Won't Tell You About Branding.
The best natural remedies for anxiety relief is what
every person deserves. "Can't
Take Anxiety Anymore? Anxiety is only good
for you when it drives you into a positive action, like when it
helps solve a pressing problem.
However, if worst-case scenarios and “what if” thinking preoccupies your mind persistently, then it is right to guess that you are dealing with a much more difficult situation. If you cannot take it anymore, you need to learn some strategies to relieve the symptoms before they become worse. Your level of anxiety might turn into a psychological concern that would warrant urgent management.
Anxiety without relief can be agonizing and paralyzing. It saps you emotionally, physically and mentally. Your doubts and fears will eat you up and interfere with your work, your life and your relationships. However, you need not worry for too long. Anxiety is a habit you can unlearn. To help you manage this disorder, try these three quick and effective methods for when you need anxiety relief immediately.
All Natural Anxiety Relief Methods
1. Deep Breathing
When anxiety strikes, it causes trouble with your breathing. It makes breathing faster, blowing of too much carbon dioxide in the process. With too little carbon dioxide left, hyperventilation happens. This causes symptoms of dizziness, lightheadedness, and breathlessness. These frightening symptoms further escalate the brewing panic. To ease these fear-provoking symptoms and calm yourself down, breathing a lungful of air from your diaphragm is the solution.
2. Mindfulness Meditation
Many counselors and therapists to help anxious patients reduce their fears and calm their raging panic have advocated meditation. A particular type of meditation exercise named mindfulness meditation has grown particularly popular over the years in deal with anxiety relief. This involves the art of focusing the mind on the present, from your thoughts, feelings, physical sensations and surroundings and with an attitude of acceptance and peace. This relaxation technique is best practiced together with deep breathing exercises.
3. Progressive Muscle Relaxation
With all muscles rigidly tensed in time of anxiety, progressive muscle relaxation can help release them from this tension. This is done by consciously tensing certain muscle groups and then releasing this tension and minding the muscles’ relaxation.
Repetitive practice of anxiety relief in this exercise can help you distinguish between sensations of tense muscle and a relaxed one. With this recognition, you can help stimulate feelings of muscular relaxation when you feel the first signs of tension creeping up. In addition to this physical easiness, mental calmness will also be induced.
Ryan Rivera is the author of this guest blog on anxiety relief. Ron speaks from his own experience in having had have anxiety attacks of his own. However, he has conquered them with the use of these self-help strategies. To learn more ways to help with anxiety relief, visit www.calmclinic.com.
Related Article: Transition from Hassled to Happy in six easu steps.
Wondering Why Your Web Site Doesn't Bring in the Big Sales? How to write an About Me Page that will turn your web site visitors into clients. Today's Inspiration for my Small Business Marketing Tip post comes from something I read in Eileen Lichtenstein's Article titled: Everyone's got a story right?
Yes, Eileen is right and that gave me the idea to bring
up this marketing tip that only the successful business
owners know how to do effectively.
An About Me page is essential and I see too many entrepreneurs either exclude this page or if they do have one it looks like they did it more out of obligation and because of that the most important page any online entreprenuer that is not a brand name can have is the about me page. I am not talking about your about the company page. I am talking about the page that talks about you as a person, if you are your company that is even more important.
If you have an online business, it is even more important that you share with your visitors who you are. It takes it to the personal level and that is where relationships form. If you are a small business, your web site visitors most likely have never heard of you. They may have clicked on your site hoping to find out more about who you are and why they should listen to you regarding your business. If they can't find this, it is a red flag for most that says you have something to hide.
The way you tell your story is also imperative so it lays the foundation for that oh so important Key to Success= Relationship building.
Everyone has heard the old saying, "People buy from people they know and trust." and that is very true so how can your social network or web site visitors get to know you?
The small business marketing tip we are focusing on today is the ABOUT ME page. If you don't have an about me page you are missing the human factor. That factor is what gives you the advantage over the big companies that have no face.
You have a face and you want to show it in more ways than just with a picture of you, which you should have on your web site's about you page. No picture, No About YOU page= No Business. That is the bottom line. You can't afford to leave this out of the equation.
If you are missing the about me page add that today and follow my check list and let's increase your business today.
Small Business Marketing Tip Check List For Your About Me
Without boring anyone and without revealing too much let, people know who YOU are.
1. Introduce yourself and tell everyone what you do now.
2. Share in a personal way what motivated you to start your business.
3. Share what is important to you regarding what you do. Your mission statement is a great way to show what you stand for as a person and company.
4. If you belong to any charities list them and talk briefly, why they matter to you.
5. If you have a family, mention them briefly let people know you are a family oriented person if that is true.
6. Allow your unique personality to shine through. Don't try to sound like anyone else, the more real you are the better. People can sense sincerity and they can also sense when it's missing. Talk to them not at them.
7. Have a sense of humor this is your about me page don't sound like a corporation. If they wanted a faceless huge board of Directors Corporation, they wouldn't be considering you.
8. Show people what makes you someone that people love to do business with. Tell a personal or great business story here. Show how you went the extra mile for someone and it paid off for them. Show people by telling them how you did something that saved someone money or got a cleint her first big break. That goes a lot further than simply saying I am great. Show how you are great.
9. Don't sell anything on this page. This is for sharing about who you are let it sell itself. What I mean here is don't say now buy this. You should have one call to action at the very end of the page.
10. The way you want to conclude your about me page is with a call to action to sign up for your personal e-zine where the relationship building continues. I will talk more about how to build relationships with your e-zine coming up in another marketing tip blog. Stay tuned for that more success and small business marketing tips.
To keep informed about my
daily small business marketing tip blog you
can get the RSS feed or become a member of
Motivational Whisperers and join the group for reminders.
Free Motivational Whisperers
Everyone needs motivational words & tips to get you
pumped up and ready to rock! That is exactky what
is going to happen after reading these amazing tips qoutes and
words of wisdom from over 70 experts in self Improvement, social
media, marketing and motivation of course.
What is Motivation? It comes from your excitement about what you want or what you are doing. Some people are just naturally motivated to accomplish their goals and make their dreams come true.
If you're not one of those people or if you're in a low mood and
need some quick and easy ways to get yourself up and going again
Read on and book mark this page you will want to visit
“There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to success, not going all the way and not starting.”
These motivational words & tips will get you going and into ACTION and once your action, it is natural to keep up the momentum. Pick the easiest motivation tip and start with that. You do not want to pick something you may end up not completing or worse not starting.
Get ready do five jumping jacks to get your blood circulating and
let us get this party started! Here are My 15
Rocken Motivation Tips & the Rest are from Experts all around
the globe who participated in our celebration for Motivational
Whisperers Motivaton Weekend.
We Had So Many Cool Peeps Help Out! Now We Have 81 Tips. That's Cool.
1. Make a dream board / Vision board add all the things you want in your life and put in a place you will see it every day.
2. Sign up for a support group/master mind group with like-minded people who share your passion.
3. Start your day with a great motivational book. Read one or two pages every morning or until feel motivated and ready to rock it.
4. Have someone in your life that will help keep you accountable, this could be a mentor a life coach or a business colleague.
5. Find a motivational blog or forum where you can read that day's motivational post.
6. Start your own daily motivation blog and ask for comments from others about what motivates them.
7. Use an application that will help motivate you and keep you accountable. I discovered the perfect motivation app. It is fabulous, it is like having your very own mini life coach giving you motivation and tracking your progress. Check it out now and get going with MeTracker.
8. Mind Mapping is another way you can motivate yourself while keeping you focused and on the right course.
9. Follow motivational people on Twitter, facebook, LinkedIn & Google + that encourage you to go for your dreams and share with you how they are making their dreams and goals a reality.
10. Find someone that shares your passions and has a motivating personality. That energy will rub off on you, it is contagious and you want to catch their motivation.
11. Eat meals that give you stamina and leave the heavy draining foods for your day off.
12. Use guided visualization mp3's to start your day or pop one in anytime you feel your motivation dropping.
13. Music is a super motivator. Find a song that gets your blood pumping and feet moving and dance like no one is watching.
14. Affirmations are another good motivator and reminder of what you want to create. I put little pieces of paper with my affirmations written out in places I know that I will see them all day. I have them on my computer in the bathroom put them anywhere you spend a lot of time.
15. it's a good idea to have one of your mentors
autobiographies on hand. I like to start out reading a
couple of pages of a book that gets my creative juices flowing
and reading how successful people I admire have done it is an
excellent way to get motivated. It gives me ideas and
inspires me by showing me directly how they created some
incredible things in their life. By Dawn Abraham Award Winning Marketing Expert & CEO
Motivational Whisperers LLC.
16. When you're tired or sleepy, get up stretch, exercise go to the gym or go for a walk, run, hike or bike ride. You will feel more energized. By: Clay Franklin.Com Marketing Expert
17. Think of exercise as an investment in you. The
better you feel, the more energy you will have to chase your
dreams! This 30-60 minutes a day is your time to
rejuvenate; time dedicated solely to you. Don't be a "no-show"
for your most important client -- "YOU."
By Jamie Wolf
18. What you think about you bring about! By Chereese
19. All Positive Thoughts are powerful, all negative thoughts are weak. By Chereese on facebook
20. Have an attitude of gratitude. By Chereese on facebook21. Use online tickers to visualize your fitness progress. Miles ran, pushups, how many days you have worked out. By Fitharts @FitHarts. The Fitness Wiz
22. For weight or fitness goals take regular photos to show your progress . Look at them often for #motivation. By Fitharts Fitness Wiz @FitHarts.
23. Take breaks to do something that rejuvenates you and makes you feel wonderful about yourself! By Celeste on Facebook.
24. Motivation comes from within - there is no outside influence that motivates you more than your own passion to succeed. By Leigh @leighs31
26. Keep a gratitude journal bedside, write down 5 things your grateful for everyday to keep a positive mindset be for you sleep & for the next day. By Shawna Hamilton Marketing Expert @Fitandonthemove Fitonthemove.com
27. "There's always a better way and more than one solution" #motivation By Redge @Versalytics
28. "Our ability to lead is measured by the success of those who follow" #motivation By Redge @Versalytics
29. "To be outstanding is to embrace and celebrate our differences not what we have in common" #motivation By Redge @Versalytics
30. Every evening, visualize in detail one thing you would like to be real in your life and also visualize yourself taking one step the next day to get closer to that dream. By Christina Mattschei Facbook page Coaching With Christina
31. Use your most important goal as the password to your computer. Keeps it in mind and subconscious mind. By Jett Brenner Success Guru SucceinctSuccess.com @SuccinctSuccess
32. U have the LIGHT OF GOD upon u, that LIGHT will shine among the brightest & darkest of people and places! U Got GOD POWERRR! By Minister W. Wiggins @RevOgWillieJ
33. Daruma Doll figures really keep me motivated. By Jett Brenner Success Guru @SuccinctSuccess
34. To help you enjoy every day, not just the weekends, I created a daily dose of inspiration called, TGIT! Thank God it's Today! By Ricky Powell Happiness Coach @choosehappiness
35. Set yourself up for success right from the start with attainable goals, affirmations, and lots of self love. #motivation By Jodi Chapman @jodi_chapman
36. 1 more! "A ripe fruit eventually falls from the tree & becomes a part of history. Stay connected, keep growing." #motivation By Redge @Versalytics
37. Leadership is the art of influencing others to be their very best. By Ali Rodriguez Intuitive Marketing Coach on facebook.
38. Be sure to show some serious intellectual
cleavage. By Ali
Rodriguez Intuitive Marketing Coach on
39. Practice Etiquette-You will be surprised how far these power words, please, thank you, and how may I help you will take you. Practicing common courtesies will set you apart from the competition. In business it could mean the difference of winning the contract or not. In your personal life it could make the difference in the type of people you attract. By Walethia Aquil-Branding Expert @graceandcharm2
40. Open your mind and your heart and see what happens! By Eileen Lichtenstein - Peak-Performance-Success Coach
41. Get out of bed, Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and get going! Listen to the positive voices in ur head! By Luann Lee - TV host, entertainment reporter, motivational speaker
42. When you find yourself distracted at the computer, close everything that is open (ok to bookmark pages), then restart your computer. You'll find that your tendency is to work on the most important thing right after the computer restarts fresh. By Clay Franklin Marketing Expert Facebook page
43. Keep your to-do list to under five items a day so you are successful and not frustrated! By Laurie Hurley Social Media Expert @LaurieHurley
44. A little extra effort pays you back! By making one additional payment in a year, a 30-year mortgage is cut to 22! By Walter Sawatzky @WalterSawatzky Customized Coaching
45. You get out what You put in. By Maria Anapu-Bunnin @Tiyamaria1
46. Motivation is a state of mind that is created when I think of how great I feel when I accomplish a task. By Ronald Turmet Fitness Expert @RTurmet
47. Motivational Speaking is a two way street of opening hearts and minds by Eileen Lichtenstein - Peak-Performance-Success Coach
48. Immerse yourself in nature regularly. BY Eileen Lichtenstein - Peak-Performance-
49. "Only the future is manageable, and it belongs to those who get there first." By Frank Feather, Futurist http://FFeather.com
50. Happiness is a Decision! By Tim McCann on Google+
51. "Anything is possible, with the right motivation. Find what you're passionate about and you'll find a reason and a way to make it happen." ~ By Coach Dina Blas on facebook52. "Multi-tasking is over-rated. Since you can only truly give 100% to one task at a time, do that one task really well and then give 100% to the next task. You'll get everything done with your best effort and you'll be more satisfied with the results." ~ By Coach Dina Blas on facebook
53. Be sure to have at least one keyword in the first 55 characters of any webpage/blog/title/and or domain name. By Elaine Lindsay Social Media Expert. http://troolsocial.com/
54. Gratitude is very powerful force. Each day write down 10 things you are grateful for and three things you will do that day. By Clay Franklin
55. When you understand your WHY your HOW becomes a whole lot easier. By Positive Change @mposchange
56. Motivation comes from the DO-ing of a task, not from the THINKING of how to get motivated to do the task. By My Positive Change @mposchange
57. I believe in the sun, even when it isn't shining. I believe in love, even when I'm alone. I believe in God, even when he is silent. By Ana Hillis Re-purposing Expert
58. If you're overwhelmed with a
project, just start the first thing you need to do. Focus on
that one thing only, Don't even think about the "whole
big thing" By Clay Franklin
72. We are defeated by attempting to change too much all at once. Small steps = self esteem &success. By @slcornett
73. When student clients are stuck or overwhelmed-talking aloud about their plans & chunking down opens doors to awareness &doing. By Ana Isabel Sanchez @CoachADDLife
74. Life is surprising & capricious, never dull. No replacement for hard work. By Robin E. Thornton Strategic marketer @RobinEThornton
75. A good motivation tip no matter what your situation you have a choice to take the positive or negative. take positive because if you are positive calm will keep positive situations to be attracted to you By Steven Kamensky Google+
77. Only those who are
intentional about their life can be effective in
it. by -Wade D.
78. "I'm here to assist in transforming lives in peaceful and prosperous ways." . . . Namaste By Stephanie Rainbow Bell Chief Consciousness Creator
79. - Always repeat these two words ACT NOW to yourself, "given a task, ACT NOW" By Bunny Alderson @BunnyAlderson
80. I always remind my team: "Comfort is death on the installment plan." By @MeganEBurns Operationsstrategyllc.com
81. Find a buddy! The journey is easier and funnier when u share it with someone! By Ana Isabel Sanchez @CoachADDLife
What are your motivational words or tips? Tweet, me with the hash tag #motivation and tell me your motivation tip look to see your not repeating any of them. Tweet your motivation tip we will include it with your twitter link. The more the merrier. If your a member just log in and leave it on the comments. If your not a member why not? You should be we have a Motivational Whisperers Free Membership sign up here and you can post your tip or tweet me.
Motivational Whisperers Inspiring Newsletter where you
will find out what is hot in the social media/self improvement
I am gifting you the first class of how to get a Millionaire Mindset Mp3 when you sign up for our Expert Newsletter. Woo Hoo! Start now with Motivational Whisperers Sign up for Top Motivational Newsletter and get your Mindset Mp3 right now.
How to make your wish come true is our
Join us in making your wish come true every Tuesday on Motivational Whisperers facebook wall. It is an ongoing story...
Participate and become a part of the story. It is Live its Fun and who knows what is going to happen. It is authentic and from the hearts of the Motivational Whisperers Experts.
I am documenting everything on storify and adding the video's here and on Motivational Whisperers facebook page.
For the Storify on going saga and the funny true and always changing real life tweets facebook comments and videos. You will love how this life changing experience is turning into more than anyone could have known ahead of time. You may even end up in the story that's how cool it is. See for yourself.
This is where it lives and is on going Click to check out the
behide the scenes real story on Storify>...
How to make your wish come true
lifechanger at storify.
What I can tell you about #Lifechanger
I have no idea at this point when lifechanger will end or even how it will end. I know it is a collaboration that is unfolding organically. Already I have had some lifechanging experiences because of this magical project.
How to make your wish come true has taken me outside my comfort zone more then once. I have a funny feeling this is only the beginning.
We are not only sharing how our dreams come true
but each expert is going outside of their
comfort zone in the way they present their process of
how they make their wish come true. They are
challenging themselves to take this project to a deeper level.
The lives that are changing profoundly are the people who are directly participating in this project. That is how it works in life though, the people who participate are the ones that have all the experiencesm growth, fun and success in life.
People really love our weekly lifechager and it is becoming a Tuesday stable for many people world wide. If you feel you are reading this becaus it's your time to move up to the next level in your life it might be that you should be a presenter?
We are always doing something fun like lifechanger so if it's not this maybe it will be one of our other major events this year. Let me know you want to be a Motivational Whisperer or just sign up. Want to talk to me right away you will find me on Twitter~~ Don't be shy give me tweet and say hey.
or stop by Motivational Whisperers facebook page and say hello.
See you on Motivational Whisperers Facebook Tuesdays at Noon Pacific Time. :)
More Details about Lifechanger in this Related Article: Make Your Wish Come True With Motivtational Whisperes Life changer.
the Motivational Whisperers Motivation
you will be motivated and inspirited through each newsletter. We
keep you in the loop of an ever-changing industry that moves so
fast no one can keep up on their own.
Plus the best Motivational, Life Coaching and Self Improvement Articles available on the web. When something new and exciting opens up we will keep you informed and up-to date on the best web sites and super applications that all small business owners need to know.
Because I want you to experience the profound difference in your life, I am gifting you part of the first class on how to tap into your Genie With-in. Mp3 when you sign up for our Expert Newsletter. Woo Hoo! Start now with Motivational Whisperers Sign up for Top Motivational Newsletter and get your Genie With-in Mp3 right now.
Make Your Wish Come True With Motivational Whisperers Weekly Life Changer Hour Live on our Facebook Page.
Calling all life Changers we need you to be YOU and share with as many people as possible. Join us in changing the energy vibration from lack to abundance from fear to love and from I can't to I can!
Anything is possible!
"Motivational Whisperers Life Changer Hour"
Held every Tuesday at Noon Pacific time 3:00PM Eastern on our Motivatonal Whisperers Facebook page or after you can come back here to Motivational Whisperers.
To see the inside
story and the humorous part of Lifechanger you can check out the
on going Storify.
I have had more compliments on this
and people just loving the honesty and humor you really have to
experience the profoundly funny side of lifechanger on Storify.
Each week one of our members here at Motivational Whisperers, will give their presentation on how to make your wish come true held live at the Motivational Whisperers Facebook Page
The Life Changer Hour on Facebook is about changing lives by the minute.
Right now, it is on our Facebook page although it goes to Twitter and LinkedIn as well. I didn't plan it like that it happened that way and so has many other amazing things about this revolution.
It all just happens... or does it... ???
Motivational Whisperers LifeChanger in the weeks/months to come will be different than anything you have experienced before. Get ready to have fun and an opportunity to interact with other people who like you are ready to change their lives and make their wishes come true.
Motivational Whisperers is an community about giving and inspiring people to be the best they can be. With that, it is important that the experts and leaders who are guiding other people walk the way we talk.
Life changer is where we can do that and go through the process ourselves as we share with our peers and friends how we make our dreams and wishes come true.
Feel free to add your wisdom, love and inspiration to the Motivational Whisperers page. That is our page and together WE can continue to make Motivational Whisperers to go place for making your wishes come true.
Make your wish come true is inspired by the Universe and of course the angels. It's about how we as experts in this field tap into our highest place= spirit or god or universe or Buddha or guides whatever you want to call it, a name is a name.
It doesn't matter what you call it. What matters is that you find it and tap into it and then share how you did that with as many people as you can.
What has come out of all of this is we all do a one to four minute video showing in some way or expressing how we make our dreams come true.
If it isn't a video than something else visual or audo that can be played on a facebook wall real time. You will also type real time on the wall and that will go out to Twitter and Linked in reaching close to 200,000 people to start.
Share from an authentic place with one intention to be of service to whoever needs to hear your message.
Yes, Life changer is changing and it's changing because it's changing me. I am not trying to control this or make it something it's not. I was doing that, I tried that but it wasn't working.
I just stopped and let the message come through and when I did, I saw the most incredible vision. It was about my purpose on this plant at this time in my life and how I can be one of the people that guide you to find your purpose so you can guide others to find theirs.
Ever since I tapped into what the universe was trying to tell me I have seen clearly, what this "really" is and it's not up to me to decide who is a part of it. It's up to me to put it out there and the people who are supposed to be a part of it will see it show up in their lives and know.
How to make your wish come true will go on every Tuesday until it ends. That can be in one month or one year or two years or never. It is what it turns out to be and that is beauty. If you do what is real and you go outside your comfort zone to get there you will have a true-life changing experience of the best kind.
If you are reading this, it's because this message is for you. If you don't see this you won't know you didn't see it and I rest my case. :)
Meet us every Tuesday at Noon. You can go to facebook you can go to you can go to Twitter or LinkedIn for the live portion if you miss that you can come here and I will have the video and outline of what happened. You will also see all the previous ones if you are starting this process in the middle.
That is it all you have to do is show up. There is no cost there are no rules the only thing you have to do is commit to you that you will give making your wish come true your priority and make Tuesdays the day you get your wish charger and move forward in the direction of making your wish real.
If you absolutely can't be here to experience the energy of the
live event held on our facebook page you can come to Motivational
Whisperers and find it in the blog the category is life changer.
It will be an unstructured live and exciting
Every week will be someone new and it will be a completely different way that they make their dreams a reality. It will come from their perception and their unique voice. It can't be wrong it is what it is.
There will be a video and written story here on Motivational Whisperers. It will be Motivational Whisperers facebook page on a tab as well.
If you want to be a part of how to make your wish come true by doing a short video or visual presentation and feel that is what you are supposed to do just sign up real quick for our free membership and let me know that you want to be a part of life changer.
Just know that if you feel that way I am sure that you are correct that is what you should absolutely do. The more the merrier. :)
See you soon!
Get the Motivational Whisperers Inspiring Newsletter where you will find out what is hot in the social media/self improvement industry.
Plus the best Motivational, articles and the hottest web sites and applications that all small business owners in the social media, life coaching, marketing & self-improvement industries need to know.
Because I want you to experience the difference in your life, I am gifting you the first class of how to get a Millionaire Mindset Mp3 when you sign up for our Expert Newsletter. Woo Hoo! Start now with Motivational Whisperers Sign up for Top Motivational Newsletter and get your Mindset Mp3 right now.