Motivational Whisperers Leading online marketing company blog posts submitted by top Expert Members in the Self Improvement, Marketing,Life Coaching & Social Media industries.
Often our lives are a direct result of that which we believe. It includes it all, the good, the bad and the really ugly.
Have you stopped to think why some things are not working out as you expected them to be?
Does it seem to you like money comes, and money goes, and sometimes, mostly goes, and keeps on going?
You think you’ve found the perfect mate and before too long, he or she, turns out to be the mate from hell.
Are you frustrated about no matter what you do; things just don’t turn out your way?
This is an indicator that the walk you are walking is a direct result of your beliefs; in other words, you are living what you are believing; and some of those beliefs can be hurting you. Like “Money is the Root of all Evil!” Ouch! And you wonder why sometimes you don’t have enough of it!
The way you live today, is directly connected to your beliefs system. No exceptions!
Therefore, you are what you believe.
The good news is those negative beliefs, or even old beliefs that no longer serve you, can be changed, quicker than you think.
Do you have what you want or do you have what you don’t want? Do you know what to do about having more of what you want and less of what you don’t want?
• Assess what you do have and what you can do to attain
• Consider how mistaken beliefs can hurt you. Being in scarcity is no fun for anyone.
Is what I have a reflection of me?
• Do I have what I really want?
• Identify things, people or circumstances that do not please you.
• Do you tend to vacillate?
• Do you tend to be impulsive?
• Do you like to think things through?
• Do you follow your instincts?
• Do you communicate your needs well?
• Do you smile inside but forget to tell your face?
• Are you happy?
• Shift your focus to that which you do want.
• Be as clear as possible with the vision you want to hold and to have.
• Evaluate the benefits of having what you want.
• Think of what you have to gain by shifting, deleting or completely eliminating negative or mistaken beliefs.
• Think how much is costing you in all aspects of your life to live by someone else’s rules and beliefs.
• Identify what’s getting in your way.
• Remember that if you believe you can, you can.
• Understand that expanding your beliefs enriches your life.
• Be proud of who you are and not of whom you are not. This will help you to slowly shift strong, deep-rooted beliefs that no longer serve you.
• Align your emotions with your heart’s desires.
• You have many options to fully have, be, do, and live what you believe and still serve your greater good. However, those beliefs better be to serve what’s on behalf of your best interest.
• Make it about “what you really want.”
• Being in scarcity hurts you.
• Being in abundance brings prosperity and happiness.
• Raise awareness level to the point where you fully
understand that you have exactly what you believe you can
• By assessing your possessions and surroundings, will give you a clue as to what you believe.
• You have what you think you can have.
• Create a list of the “wanted,”
• Create a list of “unwanted.”
• Create a Gratitude List for what you do have, and do not complain about what you don’t have. The formula is the same for both.
• You complain about not having, you’ll attract more scarcity. You express gratitude for what you have, you’ll attract more abundance. It works exactly the same.
• Identify its origin. Ask: How did I get this, or how come I didn’t get this?
• Find clarity to the roots of your beliefs system, even if it goes back to your childhood. In fact, most of them come from parents and grandparents who did the best with what they had, so it gets passed on to the next generation.
• Make a list of things you want to eliminate. Keep it simple and doable at first. Hopefully, there won’t be much more to add to it. One example is to eliminate self-doubt, and embrace self-worth.
• When you get rid of one thing, replace with another one. A mistaken belief needs to be replaced with a positive belief so that you can have exactly more of what you want.
• Understand that forgiveness is crucial in this process. Love and lack of forgiveness cannot live under the same roof.
• Build your self-confidence by understanding that the more you focus on what you have, the more of it you will receive.
• Look at the commonality among the leaders you know: Passion, perseverance, purpose, self-confidence, assertiveness, determination, just to name a few.
At the end of your Action Plan Check-list, you will find yourself relieved, relaxed, more comfortable in your own skin, receiving more of the good stuff you want and deserve, and above all, you’ll find yourself basking in the knowledge of believing in yourself.
You can create anything you want by believing your own stories. Change the story, change the outcome.
Always be grateful. Gratitude attracts prosperity, which attracts abundance, which in turn brings you joy, fun, love, and happiness. All you do is change the stories you tell yourself.
You live your life day by day, hour by hour, minute by painstaking minute until you are asked the question, if you had the chance to do something to change your life forever, would you do it?
On February 7th, 2013 I had the opportunity to
do just that. Was I scared? Yes. Was I excited? You
better believe it! I was a candidate for the seizure surgery, an
operation that could potentially be life changing. A few
months prior I went through all of the preliminary testing, and was told that after the
surgery I would either be 75-80% seizure free, but I may lose
more motor function in my left arm and for someone with cerebral
palsy, that would be devastating! I was also told that I could
still have some seizures at a less severe level. I made the
decision; I had to fight through the fear and go for it! No
matter what there would be some light at the end of the tunnel.
On February 7th I was taken in for my first of
two brain surgeries. Two weeks after that I was out of the
hospital, and today I am able to use my left arm. Something I
never thought possible!
Do I still have seizures you ask? Yep. Are they less severe? Absolutely. But, all in all I consider myself and will always remain GRATEFUL. I had an opportunity to CHANGE my life forever, and even though things didn’t work out 100% as planned I am GRATEFUL for what has come out of it.
Being grateful is the driving force behind
everything. If we are not grateful for what we have now
or even to go as far as to say what we had in the past, CHANGE
will not occur. Being Thankful every day for the things you have
and most of all do not have will give you the drive to strive
harder to reach your goals and conquer your dreams.
Keep on Keeping on Everyone,
DannyDaniel is the owner of Motivational Wellness, a service based company focused on helping women loses weight and feel more confident in their own skin. He also provides services that help anyone that is ready to take control of their lifestyle and push through the boundaries of their mind and body to make the changes necessary to live a happier, healthier existence.
Related Article: Do you live like you were dying?
For many, the most challenging assertiveness skill is saying "no" with confidence. Knowing that it's the "right" choice when a situation requires it. Some may feel threatened by a loss of respect, love, responsibility or take on guilt when saying "no" to someone at home or work. It is possible to say "no" with confidence and style following these five key points:
1. Be honest and direct.
2. Don't make excuses
3. Remember that saying "no" shows respect.
4. Not saying no when it is indicated (by your circumstance and intuition) can cause even worse damage than acting yes.
5. Listen to your intuition about saying no and do not let positive opportunities pass you by by automatically saying no!
We are raised to please people and we need to be sensitive to
their feelings. However, we also have
responsibilities to ourselves including respecting our own
boundaries- with time, energy and whatever is being
When there are overlaps of responsibilities and gray areas of relationships that is fertile ground for conflict. So, before saying "no" ask yourself how you would feel if the person in question turned you down and consider an honest explanation vs. an all out rejection.
When we feel we are "sacrificing" in helping, we develop resentment. It's important to remember that whatever is asked of us is not "the fault" of the person asking and that saying "no" with confidence and style can save a relationship rather than ruining it.
I help people understand when to say no with confidence and style!
Complimentary telephone consult 516 623 4353
Research on this topic also states the following components are crucial for success: 1. Access your Intuition 2. Trust your intuition 3. Communicate assertively 4. Listen well 5. Take action We are all born with intuition so a challenge may be to learn to access that and trust yourself about it!
Personal challenges often arise including negative thinking or simply not trusting "the answers" that come up for you. You may accelerate your learning curve by quieting your mind so that you "hear" or intuit right choices. Develop patience and be aware of not acting "on impulse".
Practice "saying no" to create positive space for yourself and learn how to communicate assertively (not passively or aggressively). Hone your listening skills - to others as well as yourself! And finally, take action when you know the time is right (your intuition will tell you when:)), and without procrastinating- which is always fear based and ditch perfectionism to accomplish something meaningful and "on target."
Anyone with the intention to change and succeed, with guidance can successfully SOAR! with Resilience® I can help you create success and accountability with the success challenges outlined above. My telephone consult-strategy mini session is FREE! email@example.com 516 623 4353 Balance & Power, Inc.
Have you ever wanted to confront your fears?
What would you tell them and why? Our fears come in all shapes
and sizes, but no matter what, we MUST NOT let them get in the
way of anything that we want to accomplish in life. If you could
write a letter to your fear, what would it sound like?
Would it be full of anger and hate? Or would it be a letter that tells your fear how it has helped shape you and allowed you to move on with your life? Any fear is scary, and any fear CAN and WILL be OVERCOME, you just have to give it time.
I’ve found that by telling my clients to address their fears in a letter has been a very therapeutic and helpful way in addressing their fear and letting it know that they have carried it around for long enough and they are READY to LET IT GO. Here is an example that I have written to my fear. How would you address yours?
I know you are here, and I acknowledge that. Even though you may show up from time to time, I WILL NOT let you take control of my life! Regardless of how often you try and defeat me, NOTHING will get in my way of following through on what my life has in store for me. Thank you for keeping me on my toes and making me a much stronger person.
Here are some ways to help conquer your fears:
- Write your fear a letter: Letter it know how you feel. How it has hurt your progress and how it has also made you stronger to move on and follow your dream.
- Journal your fears: Write down what makes you afraid. When we write down what is holding you back, it will allow you to reflect and loosen fears grip by observing it. The more you acknowledge that your fear is there, the less of a threat it will become
- Take small steps: All it takes is one step, not a giant leap. Taking small steps towards your fear is better than taking none at all. Remember every small step taken is equals one big step towards conquering your fear.
- Believe in yourself: Don’t cloud your mind up with negative thoughts. Know that YOU CAN do anything that you wish to do. Set up your mind for success and take it from there.
Keep on Keeping on Everyone,
Daniel is the owner of Motivational Wellness, a service based company focused on helping women loses weight and feel more confident in their own skin. He also provides services that help anyone that is ready to take control of their lifestyle and push through the boundaries of their mind and body to make the changes necessary to live a happier, healthier existence. Contact him here @ www.Motivationalwellness.com
Zap your food cravings with EFT! EFT dissolves blocked energy that results from an upsetting event, thereby changing the powerful negative emotions that cause you to eat out of emotion rather than hunger.
Why EFT Works to Conquer Emotional Eating:
· Food craving can be dissolved immediately (yes, even chocolate!).
· Reduces stress from everyday issues that may cause you to turn to food to soothe anxious feelings.
· Begins to erode negative beliefs and self fulfilling expectations about food and body image.
· Eliminates subconcious need to keep excess weight- as a barrier or cushion.
· Helps identify your personal "triggers" for emotional eating.
· Neutralizes the emotional effects of difficult or traumatic events from your past.
Workshop Saturday April 6
Download the pdf flyer with all the details HERE
Contact Eileen for a FREE 15 minute phone Strategy Session
The severity of the news has parents and educators and people generally struggling with how to cope . Many in the Northeastern US are still recovering from Storm Sandy. Here are a few things to keep in mind and resources below:
· Don't leave news unattended in the house. Children absorb information like sponges, so what you may tune out as background noise, they notice. Be sure to stay with your kids when the news is on. Better yet, do not have the news on (for everone's peace of mind:)). Unlimited exposure to the news' cycle repetition (especially with developing stories) amplifies the issue.
· Even the youngest children respond to the faces they see on TV. Seeing other children unhappy or crying is particularly upsetting to them.
· Children can't process where something happened -- especially when the images are in their own livingroom. Make a point of explaining the images are coming from somewhere far away, to help your children feel safe where they are.
· Talk to your children about what's in the news. Even when you don't know what to say, ask them what they think -- and, most importantly, how it makes them feel.
Detailed information is available from a variety of sources, and it's important to compare what 'experts' have to say in order for you to find your own comfort zone:
Resources for Parents and Educators:
* Common Sense Media: http://www.commonsensemedia.org/educators
* Save the Children: http://www.savethechildren.org/cope
* American Psychological Association: http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/aftermath.aspx
* National PTA: http://www.pta.org/schoolviolence
* National Association of School Psychologists:http://www.nasponline.org/
* Kaiser Foundation: http://www.kff.org/entmedia/upload/7638.pdf
When Words Fail, Kindness Is The Only Answer
Please be sure to hug your children, if for no
other reason, than simply because, you can.
Need help? (for your kids or yourself): call or email for a complimentary consult: firstname.lastname@example.org 516 623 4353
Step 1: Write down your goals. Make them specific and be sure you can measure progress toward the goal. For instance, if you want to increase your productivity at work, your goal may be to increase your sales by 10 percent from this year in 2013. Track your progress to all goals.
Step 2: Write down why you want to achieve the goal. List all the ways you will personally benefit from achieving the goal as well as any losses you will avoid.
Step 3: Determine exactly where you are now in reaching that goal. Note the strengths that will help you, the weaknesses that could hurt you, and the opportunities you can use to attain what you want.
Step 4: Write down what you will need to invest to achieve your goal. Whether it is time, money, or something else, know what reaching this goal could "cost" you.
Step 5: Determine what you need to learn in order to reach the goal. Will you need to take a course to learn a new skill? And what kind of information do you need access to?
Step 6: Identify all the people who can serve as your support group or team. This may also include organizations that can help you. Remember that asking for help is a sign of strength.
Step 7: Develop an action plan. Set timelines for achieving your short term goals. List specific dates on which you want to complete the various steps of the plan.
Step 8: Celebrate! Give yourself a reward for achieving the various steps in your action plan and a final reward for achieving the intended goal, something you can look forward to!
Related Article: 12 easy ways to choose happiness and live your best life.
You are being VULNERABLE...
When you ask for what you want...
When you speak your truth...
When you step out of your comfort zone...
Many of us growing up were ridiculed and judged growing up when we revealed our true selves; it wasn't safe for many of us to be vulnerable. Many of us developed a "protective shielding." We learned how to always appear together and never give "them" substantive evidence to "attack" us with.
That same protective shielding that was so useful when we were little can cause isolation and loneliness now. It is necessary now as adults to be open and reveal our truths if we want to conquer isolation and lonliness.
There must be some vulnberability present to
form deep connections.
Sometimes inner selves are only revealed with an eruption and explosion in anger or pain. Do not wait to hit bottom. You always have choices. Connect with others. Be vulnerable. You can create a shield with filters so that you can
· Share who you really are and create authentic relationships.
· Be vulnerable from a place of power.
· Be resilient, and feel the love!
Authentic self-expression allows us to share fears and flaws without shame.
Need help forming protective filters?
Need help getting grounded in your Personal Power?
-handling rejection and judgements??
-balancing privacy and transparancy??
Do you know that EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) combined with Peak Performance Success Coaching can help with all of these challenges?
You can feel safe calling me if you need to talk
BalanceandPower 516 623 4353
business owners, we naturally seek security. We love the feeling
of knowing we are taken care of, especially financially. Life is
so much easier with a solid financial cushion and a steady stream
of wonderful income-generating business, right?
But the question is: Do you seek the security you desire outside of yourself? We often fall for the false security trap: We think our clients are the source of our income, we fearfully hold on to each sale, worrying where the next one comes from. The truth is that it starts within. It starts with the understanding that as a soul-filled entrepreneuress, you are called to share your unique gift with the world, uplift others and receive money as your "return on energy".
It starts with your willingness to show up and share with joy, and receive fabulous money with the same joy: without questioning your abilities or wondering whether you're good enough. It starts with your willingness to take a leap in the dark only to find the light of who you're meant to be.
Boldly Brilliant Action
Step: Today my coach's request for you is to be
totally honest with yourself and admit what kind of energy you're
investing in your business today. Are you worried? Fearful?
Doubtful? Insecure? If that's your emotional investment, you're
likely to attract high-maintenance clients and inconsistent
What do you desire your emotional investment to be? Write down how you want to feel in your business every day, and make it your intention to keep reminding yourself of it, refocusing and reshaping until you not only intend it, you live it. It's a miraculous transformation: it turns into a powerful stream of energy that supports your actions and makes your business so much smoother, easier and fabulously effortless.